HABSONFIRE_zps00588459.jpg

VISIT THE 

FIRST NIAGARA CENTER IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK

TO TAKE ON THE SABRES

oldschoolSABRES.gif

7:00  EST.  TV. MSG-B, RDS.

WHAT WE KNOW

CAREY WILL NOT PLAY

MONTOYA WILL PLAY,  3-0-2 in his career vs. Buffalo with a 2.12 GAA and .929 save %.

Therrien confirms that Greg Pateryn will be partnered with Andrei Markov against the Sabres.

Sabres are missing Eichel, Okposo.

6 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Come on, lets be more realistic. The kid is talented but lets not put too much pressure on him!!! something more doable like 1G 4A would be fine too. :4322:

I kinda like mine better, Jed, you know,,, like when comparing rookies first games. :P;)

I am anxious for this season, I am trying very hard to be optimistic about the season...I know not a true fan if I secretly hope they have a mediocre season so that we can be rid of our coach and GM but I have a feeling that instead of doing what is right for the team, MB will allow his bigger than the team personality/ego make another bad decision and blame it on our best skater and trade him before firing the coach. 

With that said, Go Habs Go! 

1 minute ago, FanFromAB said:

I am anxious for this season, I am trying very hard to be optimistic about the season...I know not a true fan if I secretly hope they have a mediocre season so that we can be rid of our coach and GM but I have a feeling that instead of doing what is right for the team, MB will allow his bigger than the team personality/ego make another bad decision and blame it on our best skater and trade him before firing the coach. 

With that said, Go Habs Go! 

Methinks we're all anxious, AB. Like you said, most of us would like MT gone, but on the other hand, we want to win. 

Just now, kinot-1 said:

Methinks we're all anxious, AB. Like you said, most of us would like MT gone, but on the other hand, we want to win. 

Yeah, after meandering through the forum the last few days, I was happy to see that most are on the same page as me on this whole off season mess fest. 

I know that no ONE player is bigger than the team but if you don't want that in your organization perhaps you and your coach shouldn't act as such with your egos, MB and MT! 

Archived