The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4, 7:30 PM ET ARIZONA @ MONTREAL SN360, RDS, FS-A, TSN 690 Radio

kinot-1

Just now, BigTed3 said:

1. Loving Nathan Beaulieu.

2. This is why Mitchell is more valuable as a 4th liner than Flynn or Brown or Byron or Weise. He can play defence, he can take righty draws, AND he can pitch in with offence.

Weise was actually one of the bottom 6 I loved. Mitchell and Prust being the others.

1 minute ago, RyderRocks73 said:

Weise was actually one of the bottom 6 I loved. Mitchell and Prust being the others.

I loved Weise's personality. Good team guy, and he provided some offence. But he was an awful defensive player and he benefited from favorable usage from the coach to put up his goal totals. We saw in Chicago how he stopped scoring when he actually got used like a 4th liner. Mitchell has a higher overall value.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

I loved Weise's personality. Good team guy, and he provided some offence. But he was an awful defensive player and he benefited from favorable usage from the coach to put up his goal totals. We saw in Chicago how he stopped scoring when he actually got used like a 4th liner. Mitchell has a higher overall value.

Hey..I resemble those rear about Weise..lol..I too loved the guy..guess because he was the closest to this old guy's age..close means 20...errr....30 + years or so...lol

Archived