TONGIGHT, OUR 

images_zps0ab8947c.jpg

TRAVEL TO COLUMBUS TO TAKE ON THE 

COLUMBUS

Solid_blue_svg.png

untitled.png

7:00 PM ET  FS-O, SNE, RDS, TSN Radio 690

NEED TO KNOW. 

Al Montoya will start in goal for the Canadiens  in Columbus against the Blue Jackets.
Montoya has been almost as good as Price this season, posting a 3-0-1 record with a 1.47 goals-against average and .955 save percentage.
Montoya has a career 2-2-0 record vs. the Blue Jackets with a 2.95 goals-against average.

Montreal has received balanced scoring from their forwards. Fourth line centre Torrey Mitchell, who recorded his fifth goal of the season in Wednesday’s game, is a perfect example of how tough it’s been for opposing teams to match up against the Canadiens so far.

The team has also been a stalwart defensively. They’ve only allowed a league-low 13 goals in 10 games and own the league’s second-best penalty kill, which is operating at 90 per cent efficiency.
 the Canadiens are averaging 32.6 shots against per game. There are only four teams in the NHL allowing more.

The Canadiens are outscoring the opposition 31-11 after the first period.
 They have only scored three goals in the first period.

Here’s how the lines and defense pairings looked at Thursday’s practice:

Radulov – Galchenyuk – Gallagher
Pacioretty – Desharnais – Carr
Lehkonen – Plekanec – Byron
Danault – Mitchell – Flynn

Emelin – Weber
Markov – Petry
Beaulieu – Pateryn
Hanley

The Blue Jackets are off to a 4-3-1 start and Nick Foligno is their leading scorer with 2-7-9 totals.
Though their PK unit is No. 2 in the league, the Canadiens are advised to avoid taking a penalty against the Blue Jackets because the Columbus power play, sparked by veteran Cam Atkinson and rookie Zach Werenski, leads the NHL with a 35-per-cent success rate. 

kinot-1s GDT Record 6-0-1

10 hours ago, kinot-1 said:

Identity theft for sure. I'll have to report him. :( If we don't win,,, you can blame him. :D

Just because they took the "no excuses" sign down , doesn't mean you can use clones to get around the blame :5141:

35 minutes ago, Eyez said:

Just because they took the "no excuses" sign down , doesn't mean you can use clones to get around the blame :5141:

Yes, he certainly does spread himself around. Your probably on to something regarding spreading the blame. LOL

1 hour ago, Eyez said:

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

Yes, he certainly does spread himself around. Your probably on to something regarding spreading the blame. LOL

I would like to categorically deny any involvement with the "new guy". 

9 minutes ago, maas_art said:

its going to be a tough back to back. 

If we play like we did wednesday its going to be a long night for Condon.  Lets hope the boys woke up & we can get two strong wins in the next 24 hrs.

Ummmm Jed, Condon now plays for the Sens. 

Sheeeeesh, where do they get these Admins? :rolleyes: :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, kinot-1 said:

I would like to categorically deny any involvement with the "new guy". 

Ummmm Jed, Condon now plays for the Sens. 

Sheeeeesh, where do they get these Admins? :rolleyes: :ph34r:

We're too busy dealing with your problems to keep up on regular news.:6416:

48 minutes ago, maas_art said:

I dont know what you're talking about?  Who said Condon?  :4845:

In fairness, I 100% thought "Montoya" but typed Condon. have no idea why.  That is very odd.  Perhaps I should go back to bed :P

Perhaps it's time for you  to start making lists,,,, you know,,, so you don't forget things. :P

7 minutes ago, kinot-1 said:

Anthem singer sings in French :5187:

kinot?  guest kinot???  What the heck is this....split personality, or cloning gone bad?

Feel free to use this as the signature for "guest kinot":

"Roses are red, violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic and so am I"

10 minutes ago, vegasrick said:

kinot?  guest kinot???  What the heck is this....split personality, or cloning gone bad?

Feel free to use this as the signature for "guest kinot":

"Roses are red, violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic and so am I"

Yes we're auditioning guests for the name based on how many questions they will ask.

Archived