Penalty Mins, 18th, 163 PIM

FLORIDA PANTHERS INJURIES

N. Bjugstad, Broken hand
J. Huberdeau, Achilles Heel

HABS INJURIES

Z. Redmond, Broken foot
A. Lehkonen, Upper-body injury
B. Flynn, Upper-body injury

Forwards Paul Byron and Phillip Danault, who take up $2.1 million in cap space between them, have combined for 10 goals. Fourth line centre Torrey Mitchell has five of his own.
At the top end of the lineup, Alex Galchenyuk and Alexander Radulov have combined for 29 points.

kinot-1's GDT Record, 6-2-1

24 minutes ago, southernhabfan said:

Hey kinot...missed me??? Probably not since while I was a way for a week the boys won almost every game. Oh well....I can also say that they won most of the games I watched too...so :7072:    Go boys! Go Habs!

Now that you mention it,,, no :6396:

Lines at Practice:

Danault-Galch-Byron
Pacioretty-Shaw-Gallagher
Terry-Plekanec-Carr
Andrig-DD-Mitchell

Emelin-Weber
Markov-Petry
Beaulieu-Hanley

Scratches: Radulov (illness), Flynn (UBI), Pateryn

10 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Really wish they would put Pateryn back in.  Hanley is fine but I dont think this is good for Pateryn's mental game (makes one mistake, benched 3rd period & scratched 3 straight games).

Radu may or may not play. Some weird combos in his absence. 

That will probably last all of 10 mins., or less. 

43 minutes ago, kinot-1 said:

Pateryn in for Hanley

Good. Glad to hear this.  Nothing against Hanley but a) i think Pateryn has more of a future with us and b ) i really dont like the fact Pateryn was benched then scratched immediately following a mistake after many very very good games. 

Also glad to see Pateryn back in the line-up. Therrien said he was scratched because he wasn't moving the puck well enough, but maybe Therrien hasn't seen Emelin or Weber play...

Not sure about these forward lines. Danault and Byron have played well, but Galchenyuk now playing with two guys who were on the 4th line to start the year, Andrew Shaw now lining up at center for the first time, and Plekanec playing with two guys who were in the AHL ten days ago. Where is the offence going to come from exactly? I think we've watered down all our lines too much...

18 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Also glad to see Pateryn back in the line-up. Therrien said he was scratched because he wasn't moving the puck well enough, but maybe Therrien hasn't seen Emelin or Weber play...

Not sure about these forward lines. Danault and Byron have played well, but Galchenyuk now playing with two guys who were on the 4th line to start the year, Andrew Shaw now lining up at center for the first time, and Plekanec playing with two guys who were in the AHL ten days ago. Where is the offence going to come from exactly? I think we've watered down all our lines too much...

Carey

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

blender_zpsf560d523.jpg

• H_T_L locked this topic

Archived