The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 24, Habs @ Sharks, 7:30 PST, 10:30 EST., RDS, CSCA, RSNE, TSN 690 Radio.

kinot-1

1 minute ago, vegasrick said:

The crazy thing about all of this is that it is SO predictable because it happens SO often to this team.  That just can't be "coincidence" when it happens with such regularity. 

oh my god, i didnt even need to watch this game.  once they made it 2-0, you've seen this movie. its like the plot of die hard or something

I don't care about their record. They are predictable, soft, and skating in quick sand at times. They look like my kids after I send them down to clean the basement. No one wants to be out there it seems. Go back To Quebec in a hurry, you'll be lucky to get one point on this trip. This happens, year after year after year. Pleks needs to go and DD needs to go. 

1 minute ago, habby67 said:

I don't care about their record. They are predictable, soft, and skating in quick sand at times. They look like my kids after I send them down to clean the basement. No one wants to be out there it seems. Go back To Quebec in a hurry, you'll be lucky to get one point on this trip. This happens, year after year after year. Pleks needs to go and DD needs to go. 

co-signed

Can't comment on a game i didn't watch although i am surprised we didn't get blown away. Sounds like we had a few good chances of our own from what i've read,,, and from the looks of Hab 93's chart doesn't appear like we we're totally dominated. 

On the bright side (if there is one), two losses for sure, but only by a goal, so i guess that's not horrible for road games. Maybe we can pull a little upset in L.A.

• H_T_L locked this topic

Archived