The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Forum Maintenance

habs_93

Just now, habs_93 said:

Hey, everybody. You may've noticed a few hours ago that the Forum wasn't accessible. That was due to a maintenance issue which is now resolved. Nothing about the forum will change.

Nothing but I thought thrown tomatoes cause stains.:4322:

18 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yup it's done, nothing to get excited about (kinot group of members).

We didn't do anything,,, we swear. Heck, I thought at first the site didn't like my new name, so I tried a lot of different logins. 

1 hour ago, habs_93 said:

Hey, everybody. You may've noticed a few hours ago that the Forum wasn't accessible. That was due to a maintenance issue which is now resolved. Nothing about the forum will change.

I sure wish forum maintenance would give us a heads up. I hate being blind-sided like this. 

OK guys/gals. I know many of you have been having login issues and error messages since the last update. I have sent the Habs admin an email with all your concerns. Hopefully the issues get resolved soon. Not sure if this will result in another short period of shutdown, but if it does, then you will all know why.

Thanks

20 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

OK guys/gals. I know many of you have been having login issues and error messages since the last update. I have sent the Habs admin an email with all your concerns. Hopefully the issues get resolved soon. Not sure if this will result in another short period of shutdown, but if it does, then you will all know why.

Thanks

Sooooo,, maybe I should be looking for a new name then.:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...