The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, Feb 11 2017 7:00 PM EST Blues @ Canadiens TVA Sports HNIC FOX Sports MIdwest TSN 690

habs_93

I'm really surprised that Monty is getting the HOME start tonight. Didn't see that coming. Fully expected him to get one of the B2B's but it's always been the road game up until now. I like the move personally, because the Boston game is the important conference four pointer. As a fan paying to see the game,,,, i might be a little upset at not seeing Price, regardless of his current slump. 

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I'm really surprised that Monty is getting the HOME start tonight. Didn't see that coming. Fully expected him to get one of the B2B's but it's always been the road game up until now. I like the move personally, because the Boston game is the important conference four pointer. As a fan paying to see the game,,,, i might be a little upset at not seeing Price, regardless of his current slump. 

I'm not sure it would be wise to play Price tonight with the way he and the team have been performing. By all means let the fans boo the team but I don't want the fans to boo our bread and butter.

6 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Meh. The way Price has been playing lately I wouldn't mind seeing Montoya give us a possible boost.

Archived