The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

7:00 PM ET 7.00 EST. SENATORS @ CANADIENS HNIC, TVAS, TSN 690

kinot-2

IT'S GAME DAY!!!!

safe_image_zpsc7798744.png

TONITE THE METHOTLESS SENS 

1sm272legion.gif

ARRIVE IN TOWN TO DO BATTLE WITH OUR HAPLESS HABS.

wagon.gif

7:00 PM ET 7.00 EST. SENATORS @ CANADIENS  HNIC, TVAS, TSN 690

LINES AT PRACTICE YESTERDAY

Pacioretty-Danault-Radulov
Byron-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Shaw-Lehkonen
King-McCarron-Mitchell

Markov-Weber
Emelin-Petry
Beaulieu-Benn

Micro-fracture is back. 

kinot's GDT Record 18-13-3

13 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

"Hapless" Habs? isn't this the Canadien's page where we're supposed to cheer on our team!  GO HABS GO! Lets keep first place we own it!!!

I watched  the last 2 games,,, and that's the way I saw it. :P

A very Methotful GDT. I was having trouble sleeping worrying about the playoffs and solved one of those problems watching the last two games. Please don't sedate me again I can handle the losing on my own but the last two games have got me so relaxed I'm not sure I want to watch anymore. Thankfully the Sens have proven to be an entertainng team to watch. I don't want to have to go to bed early again:6351:

10 minutes ago, Clues said:

Thanks, kinot! 

YW Clues,,,, I didn't bake,,, but I did buy some cookies today :) .

In honour of Earth Hour tonight,,, I will shut off my hydro (electricity for our U.S. members) at 3 AM tonight or earlier,,,, or later,,,, well, whenever I go to bed..,,, or I might just flip the switch off and on,  :P  #justdoingmypart :4322:

Just now, H_T_L said:

If they can't get up for this one, then i'm not too confident of our chances in the playoffs. I expect a full game effort tonight. Hopefully we won't have to deal with poor reffing or outstanding goaltending.

What an optimist.:lol:

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

If they can't get up for this one, then i'm not too confident of our chances in the playoffs. I expect a full game effort tonight. Hopefully we won't have to deal with poor reffing or outstanding goaltending.

Wouldn't it be nice to see a cascade of goals from at least our first line!

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

1.  After 23 years, I'm never too confident of the Habs' chances in the playoffs.  Most of the time, honestly, it's been a surprise that they've gone as far as they did.

2. The BHL refs ALWAYS descend to the lowest quality, while opposing goaltenders ALWAYS have the games of their careers.  Why should tonight be any different?

Archived