kinot-2

IT'S GAMEDAY AGAIN

TONITE, THE DALLAS 

078llisallindsay3.gif

TAKE ON THE 

yeahmatrixxp2.gif

IN THE BATTLE OF THE BENNS

MIX AND MATCH STUFF

Wil there be a Greg Pateryn tribute video?
Will Markov tie Lapointe tonight

Pacioretty–Danault–Radulov;

Galchenyuk-Shaw–Lehkonen;

Byron–Plekanec–Gallagher;

King–Ott–Mitchell 

Markov - Weber
Emelin - Petry
Beaulieu - Benn

Max Pacioretty found himself alongside Phillip Danault and Andrew Shaw, whereas Artturi Lehkonen was slotted with Alex Galchenyuk and Alex Radulov.

Paul Byron practiced with Tomas Plekanec and Brendan Gallagher, and the fourth line had a slight change, with Michael McCarron sitting on the outside, giving way to a Dwight King, Steve Ott, and Torrey Mitchell trio.

Carey Price will now start in net after Al Montoya suffered lower-body injury at morning skate.

kinot's GDT Record 19-13-3

I'm really excited for this game for some odd reason. 

I love Julien but I'm a little mistified with his choice king over Martinsen. I mean AM isn't stealing the moon or anything but he's showed me a lot more than King has.  

My lines would be: 

67 - 27 - 11 

41 - 14 - 47 

62 - 24 - 65 

37 - 92 - 17 

79 - 6

88 - 26 

28 - 8 

2 hours ago, vegasrick said:

Another non-playoff team ready to spoil the Habs' run.  And on top of that, kinot did the GDT.  Total trap game.  I blame kinot.  

:6185:

6 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

:4224:

Never gets old unlike......

:6416: That never gets old either. :4322:

Dam,,, there's a game between Windsor and London on TV in their POs. A good chance to see Sergachev and Mete play. Jeremiah Addison is serving the 1st of a 2 game suspension. 

:(

4 hours ago, FanFromAB said:

I'm really excited for this game for some odd reason. 

I love Julien but I'm a little mistified with his choice king over Martinsen. I mean AM isn't stealing the moon or anything but he's showed me a lot more than King has.  

My lines would be: 

67 - 27 - 11 

41 - 14 - 47 

62 - 24 - 65 

37 - 92 - 17 

79 - 6

88 - 26 

28 - 8 

I HATE floaters ... especially when they are inexplicably hidden on the 4th line because they are coach's pets for some unknown reason .... King is a waste of space and it is easy to predict he will be invisible tonight. When they had the 3M line Martinsen-MacCarron-Mitchell as their 4th against Detroit they were arguably the team's best line on the ice ....so right away CJ breaks them up and benches Martinsen who had his best game as a Hab ......this is partly why I have concerns about CJ's skills as a talent evaluator. Not fatal but certainly it seems weird this fetish he has with King ......

Archived