The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2017 NHL Awards

Not that many of us care, but here''s what's been going on so far:

Calder Trophy finalists:

Patrik Laine of Jets, Auston Matthews of Maple Leafs, Zach Werenski of Blue Jackets up for award given to best rookie in NHL

Selke Trophy finalists:
Patrice Bergeron of Bruins, Ryan Kesler of Ducks, Mikko Koivu of Wild in running for award given to best defensive forward.

Lady Byng Trophy finalists:
Johnny Gaudreau of Flames, Mikael Granlund of Wild, Vladimir Tarasenko of Blues vie for honor of NHL's most gentlemanly player.

Jack Adams Award finalists:
Mike Babcock of Maple Leafs, Todd McLellan of Oilers, John Tortorella of Blue Jackets vie for coach of year honors.

Awards already decided
Art Ross Trophy (most points): McDavid with 100.

William M. Jennings Trophy (fewest goals against): Holtby and Philipp Grubauer combined to allow 182 goals.

NHL Plus-Minus Award: Wild defensemen Jason Zucker and Ryan Suter at plus-34.

Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy (most goals): Crosby with 44.

Roger Crozier Saving Grace Award (best save percentage): Bobrovsky at .931.

9 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Mike Babcock of Maple Leafs, Todd McLellan of Oilers, John Tortorella of Blue Jackets vie for coach of year honors.

I d go with Tortorella only because the other guys had a little help from Mathews and McDavid

17 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I'd say it's between Babcock and McLellan. I'll pick McLellan but I think Babcock will win because everyone seems to be blinded by their infatuation for him. 

Archived