dr82HSx.png?1 @jpbyron89

Position: Left Wing
Shoots: Left
Birthplace: Ottawa, ON, CAN 6UKXtFw.png
Birth date: 27 April 1989
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 160 lbs
Drafted by: Buffalo
Draft Year: 2007 Round 6 (179th Overall)

Archive 2016-17

Stats | NHL.com | Contract Info

OwnThePuck HERO Chart (http://ownthepuck.blogspot.com/):

bgWMo0q.png

• 2 months later...

Really interesting article on Paul Byron here.

There's a number of interesting thoughts that the author brings forward but what really stands out is that the criticism over Byron's shooting percentage being unrepeatable  may be unfounded because... Byron doesnt really shot the puck!   I never realized that that many of his goals her garbage/scramble goals.   

Will be really interesting to see how PB does this year. 

On 15/09/2017 at 0:15 PM, maas_art said:

Really interesting article on Paul Byron here.

There's a number of interesting thoughts that the author brings forward but what really stands out is that the criticism over Byron's shooting percentage being unrepeatable  may be unfounded because... Byron doesnt really shot the puck!   I never realized that that many of his goals her garbage/scramble goals.   

Will be really interesting to see how PB does this year. 

Being so quick and small helps him to react quickly in front. Ironically with that stat it might be the number of shots the team takes while he is on the ice that decides the number of goals Byron gets this year. Keep shooting boys.

1 hour ago, Habberwacky said:

Being so quick and small helps him to react quickly in front. Ironically with that stat it might be the number of shots the team takes while he is on the ice that decides the number of goals Byron gets this year. Keep shooting boys.

I think Byron is the least of our problems.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Manatee-X said:

He was never going to be as good as he was last year, at least statistically.  I didn't notice him much last night, but for someone playing on the fourth line that's not necessarily a bad thing.  I thought that the line as a whole played pretty well.

Yeah i had few complaints about the forwards to be honest.  Byron is a 3rd/4th liner, we pay him like one and Julien plays him like one. I dont see the problem. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 0:16 AM, HabsRuleForever said:

Still has the wheels but unfortunately not the same finish this season.

2 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

That’s more like it Paul!

Make up your mind. :lol:

22 hours ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

Our modern day Yvan Cournoyer

I love this comparison. He is  going to be a good player for a long time. Already up there for short handed goals in team history in like a third of the games. With his speed he doesn't need to be too much of a play maker just put the puck in a spot where he can get it and he is gone. Cournoyer would switch hands and shoot from the other side from time to time, perhaps Byron can work on that too.