Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Laval Rocket


H_T_L
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, ChiLla said:

He had a great game 2 though.

Yes. Jesse Ylönen did have a great game 2. Let's hope game 3 was an aberration, and he steps it up.  Kinda like, " What have you done for me lately?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Laval Rocket lose game 1 on the road, against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  2-1, 1OT.

The Laval Rocket win game 2  on the road, against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  4-2. Jesse Ylönen,  1G&2A.

The Laval Rocket lose game 3 at home,      against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  6-3.

The Laval Rocket  win game 4 at home,      against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  3-2, 1OT. Rafaël Harvey-Pinard, GWG. Cayden Primeau, 42 saves.

The Laval Rocket series is now tied at 2-2, with game 5 Saturday night in Laval, 7:00 PM EST.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Laval Rocket lose game 1 on the road, against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  2-1, 1OT.

The Laval Rocket win game 2  on the road, against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  4-2. Jesse Ylönen,  1G&2A.

The Laval Rocket lose game 3 at home,      against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  6-3.

The Laval Rocket  win game 4 at home,      against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  3-2, 1OT. 

The Laval Rocket lose game 5 at home,  against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  3-2, 1OT.

Rafaël Harvey-Pinard, 2G. Cayden Primeau, 44saves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Laval Rocket lose game 1  on the roadagainst the Springfield Thunderbirds,  2-1, 1OT.    Cayden Primeau, 37saves.

The Laval Rocket win game   2 on the road,  against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  4-2.           Cayden Primeau, 33saves. Jesse Ylönen,  1G&2A.

The Laval Rocket lose game 3 at home,        against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  6-3.           Cayden Primeau, 37saves.

The Laval Rocket  win game 4 at home,        against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  3-2, 1OT.   Cayden Primeau, 42saves.

The Laval Rocket lose game 5 at home,         against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  3-2, 1OT.   Cayden Primeau, 44saves. Rafaël Harvey-Pinard, 2G.

The Laval Rocket win game  6 on the road,   against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  5-1.           Cayden Primeau, 30saves.

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Laval wins 5-1. Next game Wed. at 7 PM in Springfield. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, electron58 said:

The Laval Rocket lose game 1  on the roadagainst the Springfield Thunderbirds,  2-1, 1OT.    Cayden Primeau, 37saves.

The Laval Rocket win game   2 on the road,  against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  4-2.           Cayden Primeau, 33saves. Jesse Ylönen,  1G&2A.

The Laval Rocket lose game 3 at home,        against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  6-3.           Cayden Primeau, 37saves.

The Laval Rocket  win game 4 at home,        against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  3-2, 1OT.   Cayden Primeau, 42saves.

The Laval Rocket lose game 5 at home,         against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  3-2, 1OT.   Cayden Primeau, 44saves. Rafaël Harvey-Pinard, 2G.

The Laval Rocket win game  6 on the road,   against the Springfield Thunderbirds,  5-1.           Cayden Primeau, 30saves.

 

GM 7, gonna be a goodie.onna be a goodie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Laval Rocket loses Jesse Ylönen for Game 7 in Springfield

Forward suffered an upper-body injury when he took a heavy hit from Thunderbirds' Mackenzie MacEachern during Rocket's 5-1 win Monday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Laval Rocket loses Jesse Ylönen for Game 7 in Springfield

Forward suffered an upper-body injury when he took a heavy hit from Thunderbirds' Mackenzie MacEachern during Rocket's 5-1 win Monday.

Thats too bad, he's had some decent games.  I suppose this means an opportunity for Roy to get in again? Or would they be hesitant in a game 7? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Springfield Thunderbirds are dominating the Laval Rocket with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd period, 3-0, outshooting the Rocket, 34-13. The Rocket picked a bad time to not show up. Joshua Roy & Riley Kidney are not playing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, electron58 said:

The Springfield Thunderbirds are dominating the Laval Rocket with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd period, 3-0, outshooting the Rocket, 34-13. The Rocket picked a bad time to not show up. Joshua Roy & Riley Kidney are not playing.

Ya, put it on mute after 2-0. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

The Laval Rocket have signed forward Xavier Simoneau to a one-year AHL contract, the team announced on Monday.

 

The 21-year-old just finished his final QMJHL season with the Charlottetown Islanders where he had 24 goals and 62 assists (86 points) in 48 games. He had four goals and 17 assists in 14 playoff games.

He was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens in the sixth round (191st overall) in the 2021 NHL Draft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...