Canadiens de Montreal

Tonight, 7:00 PM ET Montreal @ Boston RDS

kinot-2

IT'S GAMEDAY

TONIGHT, THE HABS

Are in Quebec City to take on the Boston Bruins

7 PM EST. 

Here's what is known:

The Canadiens play the first of eight preseason games on Monday night when they battle the Boston Bruins at the Videotron Centre in Quebec City.

Claude Julien says he'll have a strong francophone lineup in Quebec Monday vs Bruins out of respect for that market.

Drouin, Danault, Hudon, Audette, Mitchell, Byron, Gelinas, Fucale, Waked, Bourque, and Gregoire "should" be in the line-up.  These are all the Francophones in the organization. We should be seeing most if not all of them.

Drouin is # 92, Hudon is #54.

Tune in tonight to see your favorite players. 

From TSN

The Montreal Canadiens will begin their preseason Monday night in front of fans in Quebec City but it looks like prized off-season acquisition Jonathan Drouin will be out of the lineup. 
Head coach Claude Julien didn't put Drouin or fellow Quebec native Charles Hudon into the lineup at the Habs morning skate. There were six Quebecois on the ice Monday morning: Phillip Danault, Jeremy Gregoire, Daniel Audette, Antoine Waked, Eric Gelinas and Zach Fucale. 

Julien will not address the media until the team arrives in Quebec City Monday afternoon. 
Sunday, Drouin lined up at centre for the Canadiens' inter-squad game between Max Pacioretty and Ales Hemsky. The line did not generate any offence but got some quality scoring chances. 
The Canadiens used the following lines Monday morning:

Galchenyuk - Danault - Gallagher
Byron - Mitchell - Shaw
De la Rose - McCarron - Gregoire
Froese - Audette - Waked

Morrow - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Gelinas - Lernout

Montoya 
Fucale 

From me:  Get used to the part in bold.

51 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

From TSN

The Montreal Canadiens will begin their preseason Monday night in front of fans in Quebec City but it looks like prized off-season acquisition Jonathan Drouin will be out of the lineup. 
Head coach Claude Julien didn't put Drouin or fellow Quebec native Charles Hudon into the lineup at the Habs morning skate. There were six Quebecois on the ice Monday morning: Phillip Danault, Jeremy Gregoire, Daniel Audette, Antoine Waked, Eric Gelinas and Zach Fucale. 

Julien will not address the media until the team arrives in Quebec City Monday afternoon. 
Sunday, Drouin lined up at centre for the Canadiens' inter-squad game between Max Pacioretty and Ales Hemsky. The line did not generate any offence but got some quality scoring chances. 
The Canadiens used the following lines Monday morning:

Montoya 
Fucale 

I stand corrected, thanks HRF :) .

I'm obviously rusty re my GDT research. :rolleyes:

GAME ROSTER FOR THE RUINS (‪10 a.m.):

Forwards: Noel Acciari, Kenny Agostino, Matt Beleskey, Anders ‪Bjork, Colby Cave, Jesse Gabrielle, Justin Hickman, Riley Nash, Chris Porter, Tim Schaller, Zach Senyshyn, Ryan Spooner, Jack Studnicka

Defensemen: Chris Breen, Connor Clifton, Tommy Cross, Matt Grzelcyk, Jeremy Lauzon, Kevan Miller, Paul Postma

Goaltenders: Zane McIntyre, Malcolm Subban.

Heck, I only heard of 5-6 of those players. 

53 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

GAME ROSTER FOR THE RUINS (‪10 a.m.):

Forwards: Noel Acciari, Kenny Agostino, Matt Beleskey, Anders ‪Bjork, Colby Cave, Jesse Gabrielle, Justin Hickman, Riley Nash, Chris Porter, Tim Schaller, Zach Senyshyn, Ryan Spooner, Jack Studnicka

Defensemen: Chris Breen, Connor Clifton, Tommy Cross, Matt Grzelcyk, Jeremy Lauzon, Kevan Miller, Paul Postma

Goaltenders: Zane McIntyre, Malcolm Subban.

Heck, I only heard of 5-6 of those players. 

They should be able to beat us anyways.