Terry-Holland-Froese
Broll-DeLaRose-Grégoire

Alzner-Benn
Morrow-Davidson
Taormina-Lernout

Montoya
Fucale

Who the heck is this guy? :wacko::mellow:

I just chuckle at this supposed crackdown by the refs. We all know that as soon as the real season starts these zebras will totally turn the other cheek and only call an obvious infraction whenever the urge hits them. Good old NHL.

Well,,,, i've watched a whole period of this bush league hockey. That's about all i can stomach.

It's only pre-season but it's been a pretty disappointing one thus far. With a few jobs actually open for the taking, it doesn't look much like anyone wants to seize the opportunity outside of Hudon and Mete. McCarron, DLR, Scherbak, Carr, Terry, Froese, Holland, Jerabek, Morrow, Streit, Davidson, Montoya, Redmond, etc. have all been disappointing. Audette has been okay, as has Gelinas, but they're standing out because everyone else has been flailing. I'm also not convinced Hemsky is in the right spot and that Galchenyuk-Danault-Gallagher line isn't having much luck either.

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

It's only pre-season but it's been a pretty disappointing one thus far. With a few jobs actually open for the taking, it doesn't look much like anyone wants to seize the opportunity outside of Hudon and Mete. McCarron, DLR, Scherbak, Carr, Terry, Froese, Holland, Jerabek, Morrow, Streit, Davidson, Montoya, Redmond, etc. have all been disappointing. Audette has been okay, as has Gelinas, but they're standing out because everyone else has been flailing. I'm also not convinced Hemsky is in the right spot and that Galchenyuk-Danault-Gallagher line isn't having much luck either.

Yup it's all been pretty lukewarm as far as performance from our prospects.

15 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I just chuckle at this supposed crackdown by the refs. We all know that as soon as the real season starts these zebras will totally turn the other cheek and only call an obvious infraction whenever the urge hits them. Good old NHL.

Well,,,, i've watched a whole period of this bush league hockey. That's about all i can stomach.

I just tried to find a movie or something, but there's not much on 'til 9, and it's a cartoon movie, but it's better than this. :rolleyes: