Byron - Danault - Shaw
Galchenyuk - Holland - Scherbak
Martinsen - Froese - McCarron

Alzner - Petry
Mete - Benn
Davidson - Jerabek

Lindgren
Fucale

Lindgren will get the start tonight and is 100% health-wise according Claude Julien.

Zach Fucale will back up Lindgren. Whether Lindgren plays the whole game will be an in-game decision.

Most interested to see how Mete plays without Weber.  

Say what you will about Weber's shortcomings, the fact that he's been the best player in the league for 8 straight years at suppressing scoring chances against and goals against means his partner benefits a lot.  He made Emelin look competent.   Can Mete play as well next to a guy like Benn?  

CJ suggested he will try Mete at RD too, I guess making sure that if he stays with the big club past a 9 game tryout but falters on the top pairing, there are other places he can play. 

7 minutes ago, Habs=stanleycup said:

The boys are looking a little more alive tonight

CJ has already said that this is the last game for some players, so I guess the no-names are hungry and wanna show their stuff. 

Sherbek is outplaying Galchenyuk which is not good. Mete is going to make it hard to end him down. I have yet to see him make the same poor choices  that quite a few veterans are making. For Mete it might come down to whether they think he can handle the long NHL schedule. He is making it easier to forget about Sergachev.