The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2017-2018 Stonely Cup Challenge

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I'll go Pens and Jets.

Any idea which one of us is ahead? I've lost track. May have to use a little strategy. Tonight could be the last games of this round.

Sry, I lost track too. 

Caps

Jets.

I was strongly considering the Preds for tonight, but that guaranteed win from PK could be their deathblow.  Not the smartest thing to say. Jets are already running on a full tank. Last thing they needed was MORE fuel.

9 hours ago, archey said:

Cograts to you FL I do believe,:6188:

FOr Hoots and Hollers: WInn

Yeah, I think so too. Thanks, bud. I think I’ve got some luck maybe still kicking around. 

5 minutes ago, booboo_mtl said:

No idea if I’ve already lost or won but I think nash will win

Would’ve been/Is my pick, too. I could see a tie happening but not sure I’d wager my season on it right now. Maybe Thursday at puck drop. 

53 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I'll let my opponent make his pick for game 7 first and i'll take the opposite team to win in regulation.

"Opponent" Opponent"????? Your "opponent" is me. Maybe I'll just wait until they're at center ice before they drop the puck to make my prediction. :6416:

9 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

"Opponent" Opponent"????? Your "opponent" is me. Maybe I'll just wait until they're at center ice before they drop the puck to make my prediction. :6416:

Go for it. I've already covered my bases,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my opponent. :frech1:

4 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I guess I have the Preds then. Wouldn't upset me in the least to see the Jets advance though.

4 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Preds

3 hours ago, Flying_Lion said:

Nashville, FWIW.

Nope.