The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2017-2018 Stonely Cup Challenge

4 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I'll go Caps in game 3.

I like that, too. Pretty much set on riding them the whole way but it’s pretty hokey to just mirror your pick. I’ll post before Saturday what I decide to do. 

Incidentally, not sure what my thought process was with my tiebreaker.  Pretty sure I need to win outright now. ?

Anyone know what happened with the Forum Boards? I was starting to worry this would go down like the influenza series of 1919. 

1 minute ago, Flying_Lion said:

I like that, too. Pretty much set on riding them the whole way but it’s pretty hokey to just mirror your pick. I’ll post before Saturday what I decide to do. 

Incidentally, not sure what my thought process was with my tiebreaker.  Pretty sure I need to win outright now. ?

Anyone know what happened with the Forum Boards? I was starting to worry this would go down like the influenza series of 1919. 

Or the strike lockout.:).

I wouldn't worry about going with the same pick FL. We're tied right now and I know i'm not committed one way or the other. I'm sure i'll go back to Vegas at one point.

On 6/3/2018 at 10:22 AM, H_T_L said:

Should see a lot of pushback in game 4 but I'll; still; go with the

Caps on Monday

I agree. But in extra time. 

Tie (Caps)

i need this. ?

Another season in the books. Thanks once again to CH for running this thread on a yearly basis. I know firsthand how much work goes into keeping track of this beast.

Thanks also to FL for the final's challenge. :)

6 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Congrats HTL.

Also thanks to Cenner for running this thread again.

Thanks Cenner, for all of your hard work in making this "game" a fun thread. It's much appreciated. <gives Cenner a virtual handshake > 

5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Another season in the books. Thanks once again to CH for running this thread on a yearly basis. I know firsthand how much work goes into keeping track of this beast.

Thanks also to FL for the final's challenge. :)

Wasn’t much of a challenge, sadly. 

Congrats, HTL. Well done. 

And eternal thanks, as always, to Cenner for keeping things going. 

Enjoy the off-season, gang.