The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thu, Oct 26 7:30 PM ET Los Angeles @ Montreal RDS TSN2 FOX Sports West TSN 690 Radio

habs_93

7 hours ago, habby67 said:

Looked interesting to watch in the first, then the deflection, then the floodgates, then apocalypse.

That's the thing with bad teams they can look really really good for long stretches, But ultimately they still end up losing.

Conversely good hockey teams can look bad for stretches but end up winning, perfect example tonight.

I suspect changes are coming, hopefully at the top before he gets a chance to mess with this team any longer.....

When Bergevin took over this team he had a good core and star players at all positions. He failed to add pieces and instead subtracted from the core. 

THis team needs new management and the older core of Weber, Price and Patches needs to be reaplaced with youth and ride it out for a year or two..

2 hours ago, Ravadak said:

That's the thing with bad teams they can look really really good for long stretches, But ultimately they still end up losing.

Conversely good hockey teams can look bad for stretches but end up winning, perfect example tonight.

I suspect changes are coming, hopefully at the top before he gets a chance to mess with this team any longer.....

When Bergevin took over this team he had a good core and star players at all positions. He failed to add pieces and instead subtracted from the core. 

THis team needs new management and the older core of Weber, Price and Patches needs to be reaplaced with youth and ride it out for a year or two..

A year or two? Then what happens? If you get rid of Weber, Patches and Price it's going to take much longer than a year or two.

10 hours ago, booboo_mtl said:

A year or two? Then what happens? If you get rid of Weber, Patches and Price it's going to take much longer than a year or two.

Only took TO two years and they are in the mix and certainly a team on the rise and fun to watch. I would not mind losing if the team was getting better. This team is aging and getting worse. You would still have good positional players in Gallager. Lekonen, Mete, Jullsen, drouin, galchenyk???, 

You could add at least two good young pieces for each of price, weber and patches, 6 good young players. I can see Edmonton jumping on any one of the three. I think you could easily get RNH and Darnell Nurse, for Weber and Barzal and Pulock. for Patches.. Now you have two center to build around RNH and Barzal and a young dee core in Pulock, Julsen, Mete and Darnel Nurse... You can keep price or move him for more pieces. plus being bad gives you likely at least a top   1to 5 for 2 years. 

• H_T_L locked this topic

Archived