The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

John Scott

kinot-2

519802388.jpg.0.jpg

I was informed tonight that he was in a show called "S.W.A.T." . In it he played a hockey player who need police protection for something he did to a star player on an opposing team. The fans of the star player were out to get him. 

4 hours ago, H_T_L said:

The wife watches that show religiously. Doesn't do a thing for me but i'll have her watchout for that episode. Hope he can act better then he plays.:lol:

I tried to watch it but I was blinded by all the testosterone radiating from the screen. Not to mention the 4,695 times the swat teams violated someone's civil rights. Just wasn't believable. But hey.....good for John Scott!!

54 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

I tried to watch it but I was blinded by all the testosterone radiating from the screen. Not to mention the 4,695 times the swat teams violated someone's civil rights. Just wasn't believable. But hey.....good for John Scott!!

The directors have made the script for that series more fictional then believable. Enough holes in that plot line to sink the whole USA Navy fleet. Women like it because of what's his name. Apparently he's some kind of sex symbol.

3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

The directors have made the script for that series more fictional then believable. Enough holes in that plot line to sink the whole USA Navy fleet. Women like it because of what's his name. Apparently he's some kind of sex symbol.

Exactly what my wife said.