The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

The Rest of the NHL

habs1952

2 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Marc Staal has been horrible for years... Maybe that second rounder turns into something for Detroit in the future.

Sorry, yes, I was mostly referring to the 2nd. Although I can’t see how Staal would hurt their lineup in any way either. As unproductive as he’s been, I’m sure he’s a solid locker room guy. Either way it’s only for one year, we’ll see if he re- signs or not. 
But just in general, the Wings, with Yzerman at the helm, will be a monster in 5 years.

4 hours ago, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Sorry, yes, I was mostly referring to the 2nd. Although I can’t see how Staal would hurt their lineup in any way either. As unproductive as he’s been, I’m sure he’s a solid locker room guy. Either way it’s only for one year, we’ll see if he re- signs or not. 
But just in general, the Wings, with Yzerman at the helm, will be a monster in 5 years.

I thought he had 2 years left??? I could be wrong.

I'll be curious to see what the future consideration works out to be. I imagine this was only a deal to keep Detroit in the minimum Cap range and taking advantage of a team looking to make room ( although i don't know why the Rangers felt they needed the room)

5 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I thought he had 2 years left??? I could be wrong.

I'll be curious to see what the future consideration works out to be. I imagine this was only a deal to keep Detroit in the minimum Cap range and taking advantage of a team looking to make room ( although i don't know why the Rangers felt they needed the room)

Pietrangelo?

6 hours ago, Windoe said:

The prophecies of 2020 speak of two squadrons of men doing great battle, in Canada's most populated city, with the winning squadron wearing only blue and white, raising a large silver chalice in great celebration.  

Phew...it was TB.

And to think the Canadiens gave up on Kucherov.

16 hours ago, Windoe said:

The prophecies of 2020 speak of two squadrons of men doing great battle, in Canada's most populated city, with the winning squadron wearing only blue and white, raising a large silver chalice in great celebration.  

Phew...it was TB.

:4224:

• H_T_L locked this topic