Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Rest of the NHL


habs1952
 Share

Recommended Posts

There was a lot of question marks today when Ottawa Senators head coach Guy Boucher said defenseman Erik Karlsson wouldn't be playing tonight. 

The Senators announced that Erik and his wife Melina, have lost their son. 

The couple announced they were expecting back in November through a video which went viral in the hockey world and the baby was due to be born in mid-April.

Condolences to the Karlsson family. :(

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.nhl.com/fans/nhl-global-series-germany

My local hockey team, the Cologne Sharks (Kölner Haie), will play against the Oilers in October here in Cologne. Tickets were sold out pretty quickly (18.500 capacity) but I managed to get a few ;)

Leon Draisaitl's father Peter is currently our head coach, while Leon is born in Cologne and also played junior hockey here. Everyone's pretty pumped, even though it's just an exhibition game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

https://www.nhl.com/fans/nhl-global-series-germany

My local hockey team, the Cologne Sharks (Kölner Haie), will play against the Oilers in October here in Cologne. Tickets were sold out pretty quickly (18.500 capacity) but I managed to get a few ;)

Leon Draisaitl's father Peter is currently our head coach, while Leon is born in Cologne and also played junior hockey here. Everyone's pretty pumped, even though it's just an exhibition game.

Go Sharks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ChiLla said:

https://www.nhl.com/fans/nhl-global-series-germany

My local hockey team, the Cologne Sharks (Kölner Haie), will play against the Oilers in October here in Cologne. Tickets were sold out pretty quickly (18.500 capacity) but I managed to get a few ;)

Leon Draisaitl's father Peter is currently our head coach, while Leon is born in Cologne and also played junior hockey here. Everyone's pretty pumped, even though it's just an exhibition game.

Too bad Draisaitl will be a hab by then!  (hey, i can dream) :)  

Seriously though, hope you have a great time! Will it be your first time seeing an NHL team in action? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ChiLla said:

https://www.nhl.com/fans/nhl-global-series-germany

My local hockey team, the Cologne Sharks (Kölner Haie), will play against the Oilers in October here in Cologne. Tickets were sold out pretty quickly (18.500 capacity) but I managed to get a few ;)

Leon Draisaitl's father Peter is currently our head coach, while Leon is born in Cologne and also played junior hockey here. Everyone's pretty pumped, even though it's just an exhibition game.

WTG, Chil_la, I'm sure they didn't cost an arm and a leg. :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, maas_art said:

Too bad Draisaitl will be a hab by then!  (hey, i can dream) :)  

Seriously though, hope you have a great time! Will it be your first time seeing an NHL team in action? 

I really don't care if I don't get to see Draisaitl in Cologne if that means he's been traded to the Habs :D I'm actually looking forward to seeing McDavid on the ice though, hopefully he'll play ;)

Nah, I've seen my fair share of NHL teams already. I spent 7 years in Montreal and my old apartment was pretty close to the downtown area, so I've been to the Bell Centre quite often. I had those 10-game season packages back then, not sure if that's still a thing though. Also caught a few playoff games, which was amazing. You know, when the team was fun to watch :unsure:

 

31 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

WTG, Chil_la, I'm sure they didn't cost an arm and a leg. :)

The tickets were MUCH cheaper than NHL tickets in Montreal, about $40 which is okay I guess. Not sure how much fans have to pay for an exhibition game in the US/Canada though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L locked and unlocked this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...