Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Good jokes/funny stories


H_T_L
 Share

Recommended Posts

Houston - This robber staked out a cell phone in hopes of robbing it.  Once inside, he demanded cash but was turned down.  He then went behind the counter and the employees left the store and locked the suspect inside.  He first attempted to shoot the lock and then begged to be released promising not to do it again.  Needless to say, police took him into custody.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Houston - This robber staked out a cell phone in hopes of robbing it.  Once inside, he demanded cash but was turned down.  He then went behind the counter and the employees left the store and locked the suspect inside.  He first attempted to shoot the lock and then begged to be released promising not to do it again.  Needless to say, police took him into custody.  

 

 

That's gotta be a really, really big cell phone!!!:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Vero Beach, Florida - A homeless man working for a church tries to pilfer the church drop box only to get his arm stuck.  He was forced to call for help and was arrested after being freed.  

 

 

^^^ LOL

 

 

28276637_10101294026468026_2967439296714751115_n.jpg

29496132_2034958330053023_4020149625972326400_n.jpg

29511041_1819597148337141_8896395295113623988_n.png

29511380_1819696468327209_8151755047883313405_n.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Defuniak Springs, Florida - Three four wheel drivers get pulled over, but one manages to leave the scene of the traffic stop.  He would do doughnuts and taunt deputies saying 'come and get me', all while holding a beer in his left hand.  They would locate the wayward driver at his residence.  He claimed he couldn't recall nearly hitting a patrol car or fleeing from deputies.  He was arrested for fleeing, attempting to elude, and reckless driving.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Presque Isle, Maine - While police were attempting to serve a warrant for drug trafficking, dispatchers receive a call from a man claiming to be threaten by five men with guns.  A cellphone mapped the location to the same home the police were serving the warrant and the suspect also used the same number as in the fake 911 call.  Now, the suspect has additional charges.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Middleton, Connecticut - A man calls 911 four times to complain about his clam chowder being thrown in the dumpster.  The police then came with a summons for abusing the system.  The suspect calls 911 again to complain about the summons.  The police made a return trip and found the suspect passed out.  After being roused, he fought with officers refusing to cooperate.  He was then handcuffed and hauled off to jail.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny story, that's also a Habs story ...

In light of :

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/montreal-canadiens/former-canadien-defenceman-lyle-odelein-facing-serious-health-issues

 

Lyle Odelein ... think it was playoffs.   It was a road game and somebody from the home team threw a fish on the ice.    The linesman and ref kind of just stared at it while the arena crew (without skates) stood at the opening in the boards.   Lyle grabs the fish mid belly and skates over and dumps it in the arena crews bucket.      Lyle's d-partner is just chuckling at him as Lyle sniffs his glove.   The color commentator at the time says "Just watch, the first chance Lyle gets he's running that glove over somebodies face".      Faceoff takes place, Habs goalie covers the puck and a big scrum in front of the net ... and sure enough Lyle reaches around with stinky fish glove to give somebody a face wash ... and the guys face, you could tell smelled of fish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Middleton, Connecticut - A man calls 911 four times to complain about his clam chowder being thrown in the dumpster.  The police then came with a summons for abusing the system.  The suspect calls 911 again to complain about the summons.  The police made a return trip and found the suspect passed out.  After being roused, he fought with officers refusing to cooperate.  He was then handcuffed and hauled off to jail.  

 

 

Some people just don't get the concept of 911.

10 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

Funny story, that's also a Habs story ...

In light of :

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/montreal-canadiens/former-canadien-defenceman-lyle-odelein-facing-serious-health-issues

 

Lyle Odelein ... think it was playoffs.   It was a road game and somebody from the home team threw a fish on the ice.    The linesman and ref kind of just stared at it while the arena crew (without skates) stood at the opening in the boards.   Lyle grabs the fish mid belly and skates over and dumps it in the arena crews bucket.      Lyle's d-partner is just chuckling at him as Lyle sniffs his glove.   The color commentator at the time says "Just watch, the first chance Lyle gets he's running that glove over somebodies face".      Faceoff takes place, Habs goalie covers the puck and a big scrum in front of the net ... and sure enough Lyle reaches around with stinky fish glove to give somebody a face wash ... and the guys face, you could tell smelled of fish.

Good one. :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oakland, Maine - Motorist reads internet article saying burning rubber is free speech.  He then pulls out and speeds in front of an officer who immediately pulls him over.  The suspect shows the officer the news article.  Officer then informs suspect web site is a satire site.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Oakland, Maine - Motorist reads internet article saying burning rubber is free speech.  He then pulls out and speeds in front of an officer who immediately pulls him over.  The suspect shows the officer the news article.  Officer then informs suspect web site is a satire site.  

 

 

Some people fall for anything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Belleville, Illinois - A woman pulls into a convenience to get gas.  She then locked the keys inside the key which turned out to be stolen.  The clerk already knew something was up when asked to borrow a hammer not wanting to call the cops.  The clerk called them anyway and the police made the arrest after a routine check revealed the car was stolen.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Belleville, Illinois - A woman pulls into a convenience to get gas.  She then locked the keys inside the key which turned out to be stolen.  The clerk already knew something was up when asked to borrow a hammer not wanting to call the cops.  The clerk called them anyway and the police made the arrest after a routine check revealed the car was stolen.  

 

 

:4224:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...