The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

7:30 PM ET NYI @ Montreal NBCSN, TSN2, RDS, TSN Radio

kinot-2

To begin with he was a minus three. Even though on here that number means nothing. He is minus three because he constantly makes poor decisions with the puck. No doubt he has offensive talent. But it pretty much ends at that.  If he got two assists but caused three goals that puts us up 1 at the end of the game.  He is a coaches nightmare and that is why he has a new defensive center on his line today. MT seen this problem as so does Julien, not sure why fans have a blind eye to what his problems are.

On a side note does the new forums allow name calling. That will change everything in here.

4 hours ago, tony5775 said:

To begin with he was a minus three. Even though on here that number means nothing. He is minus three because he constantly makes poor decisions with the puck. No doubt he has offensive talent. But it pretty much ends at that.  If he got two assists but caused three goals that puts us up 1 at the end of the game.  He is a coaches nightmare and that is why he has a new defensive center on his line today. MT seen this problem as so does Julien, not sure why fans have a blind eye to what his problems are.

On a side note does the new forums allow name calling. That will change everything in here.

Because of the blinders, most are oblivious to the fact his actual number are brutal not just bad..

All forwards on the habs this year who have played more then 200 minutes, 14 in total

Galchenyk ranks 11 in CF%

He ranks dead last at  a wopping -45 C+-. that is more than -1 per game

He ranks 13th in Rel GF% at a  -10.56,

I am not even sure how he is helping to push the offence

FF60Fenwick For per 60; Unblocked shots taken by a team or player per 60, he ransk 8th among 14 forwards

FA60Fenwick Against per 60; Unblocked shots against per 60 minutes , he ranks dead last among all our forwards at 14

xGA60Expected Goals Against per 60, 2.78 when he is on the ice 13 of the 14 forwards

xGF60Expected Goals For per 60; 2.19 when he is on the ice, 11 among all forwards

3 hours ago, Ravadak said:

Because of the blinders, most are oblivious to the fact his actual number are brutal not just bad..

All forwards on the habs this year who have played more then 200 minutes, 14 in total

Galchenyk ranks 11 in CF%

He ranks dead last at  a wopping -45 C+-. that is more than -1 per game

He ranks 13th in Rel GF% at a  -10.56,

I am not even sure how he is helping to push the offence

FF60Fenwick For per 60; Unblocked shots taken by a team or player per 60, he ransk 8th among 14 forwards

FA60Fenwick Against per 60; Unblocked shots against per 60 minutes , he ranks dead last among all our forwards at 14

xGA60Expected Goals Against per 60, 2.78 when he is on the ice 13 of the 14 forwards

xGF60Expected Goals For per 60; 2.19 when he is on the ice, 11 among all forwards

I'm assuming that on any given night the numbers for the players who are on the ice with him are just as bad as his and I'm also assuming that of the other 5 players (including the goalie), nobody else screwed up.

i just don't get the hate for AG, one bad play and you blame the game on him, there were others who played worse, and the +- mean nothing considering how bad the +- for this team really is, would i like guys like drouin and AG to be more defencive, yes but it aint gonna happen

• H_T_L locked this topic

Archived