The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tue, Jan 30 8:00 PM EST Montreal @ St. Louis RDS TSN2 FOX Sports Midwest TSN 690

habs_93

Practice Lines Yesterday
Pacioretty - Byron - Hudon/Carr
Lehkonen - Plekanec - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Deslauriers
de la Rose - Froese - L. Shaw

Alzner - Petry
Benn - Jerabek
Mete/Morrow - Schlemko

• H_T_L pinned this topic
44 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Carter Hutton will start for the Blues. We don't even rate their starter. How the mighty have fallen. :4224:

Me bad,,,, Hutton leads the NHL in goals-against average at 1.74 and in save percentage at .943.

1 minute ago, maas_art said:

Yeah, i was gonna say Hutton over Allen is actually them playing their hot hand.

As for us... will Max stay in St. Louis?? 

Ya never know,,,, he just might be switched during the intermission. 

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

And if Marc Bergevin tried to pull Brenden Morrow out of retirement and sign him to a deal after the Stl game, then we could fittingly say that Two Morrows is only a day away.

fr5212d9c2.jpg

Benn is scratched tonight.

"We need more from certain players," Julien told reporters on Tuesday afternoon. "Right now, he's the one on defence who's struggling the most. He's losing a lot of his battles along the boards," said Julien. "We want the puck to move better, especially on breakouts."

Bold is mine.

I remember the time,,,,, just a few years ago when we had a puck moving D-man. Those were the days.

Lost in all of our tank/notank is this gem. 

Defenceman Victor Mete reaches a milestone with Tuesday’s game. It will mark his 40th game on the roster and that means this season counts as a full year toward his eligibility for arbitration and free agency. This will be his 35th game in uniform.