The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Politics

H_T_L

13 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Another reason to get rid of the GGs office. When Clarkson was in office, she was a Globe trotter on our dime. 

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/former-governors-general-are-billing-canadians-and-we-deserve-to-know-the-details/

Politicians are all the same. They don't see the problem of wasting taxpayer money.

Ya know, I'm big on Remembrance Day (in Canada). But tonight I watched a news clip of Trudeau walking amongst  the graves of fallen soldiers at Vimy Ridge. Not once, did he even pause to stop at a grave to acknowledge the gravestone of a fallen soldier. That pisses me off. 

9 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, I'm big on Remembrance Day (in Canada). But tonight I watched a news clip of Trudeau walking amongst  the graves of fallen soldiers at Vimy Ridge. Not once, did he even pause to stop at a grave to acknowledge the gravestone of a fallen soldier. That pisses me off. 

At least Trudeau showed up. The damp weather irritated Trumps bone spurs and he cancelled his cemetary visit. LOL. Quite the insult when you picture the conditions under which all those soldiers died. Actually, it's disgusting.

7 hours ago, habs1952 said:

At least Trudeau showed up. The damp weather irritated Trumps bone spurs and he cancelled his cemetary visit. LOL. Quite the insult when you picture the conditions under which all those soldiers died. Actually, it's disgusting.

This. This guy is an insult to the world. The Europeans have it right flying that baby Trump.

6 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Has anyone noticed how Trump is now defending Ivanka's use of her email account to do government and how he has come up with 100,000 email messages to Hillary Clinton that never existed?  

The Hypocrite In Chief.

• H_T_L locked this topic