The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

In Other News, It's Gameday, 7:30 PM ET Philadelphia @ Montreal NBCSN, TSN2, RDS, NBCSP

kinot-2

Just now, BigTed3 said:

How does Ghost not get an extra two for coming after Pacman to start the fight? Where's the unsportsmanlike there? Bad reffing again. No surprise from Brad Watson.

My thoughts exactly. 

4 minutes ago, Noob616 said:

Mete and Petry <3 <3 <3

Metry is one of the few good things about the end of this season... I'm also pulling for Hudon, Scherbak, Galchenyuk, Lehkonen, Carr, Drouin, and some of our other bright young skill forwards and for Juulsen as well. And wouldn't mind seeing Valiev and Rychel given a chance to see what they can do...

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Metry is one of the few good things about the end of this season... I'm also pulling for Hudon, Scherbak, Galchenyuk, Lehkonen, Carr, Drouin, and some of our other bright young skill forwards and for Juulsen as well. And wouldn't mind seeing Valiev and Rychel given a chance to see what they can do...

Now's the time to see what we have on the farm, if anything. 

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Yup. :6280:

Anyone heard why Scherbak is not playing? Heard he was called up; but later heard he wasn't playing.