The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

ROUND #3 playoff discussion

H_T_L

Not looking too good for the Jets. However, just the thought of a first-year expansion team making it to the Stanley Cup finals is way cool. I'm not buying into the whole idea of this team having to pay their dues and go through growing pains to get to this point. Vegas drafted and traded well, and it's showing in the results. I'm liking this.

12 minutes ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

Not looking too good for the Jets. However, just the thought of a first-year expansion team making it to the Stanley Cup finals is way cool. I'm not buying into the whole idea of this team having to pay their dues and go through growing pains to get to this point. Vegas drafted and traded well, and it's showing in the results. I'm liking this.

I agree. I think it's really cool story. Even getting this far is totally unexpected.

52 minutes ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

The players other teams didn't want are out to prove them wrong.

• H_T_L locked this topic