The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I'm so close to graduating from Marshall now!

I just got word today that I only have two required grad level classes left in my program, and one of them is in the spring. I look forward to taking both TV class and video production class this fall (and the required statistics class) as well as finishing up my internship, which continues to go great. In the spring, I have to take methods, and I want to use the opportunity to also take further journalism classes. I also need to take my grad comprehensive tests. God I Iove this place!

14 hours ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

I just got word today that I only have two required grad level classes left in my program, and one of them is in the spring. I look forward to taking both TV class and video production class this fall (and the required statistics class) as well as finishing up my internship, which continues to go great. In the spring, I have to take methods, and I want to use the opportunity to also take further journalism classes. I also need to take my grad comprehensive tests. God I Iove this place!

WTG, Larry, keep up to good work. :)

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

I take that to mean you will remain in Huntington after graduation.