Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Rant.


kinot-2
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ya know, I've seen, heard, and read a lot of stupid things in my life, but, every once in a while I'm surprised by what I've see here, it makes my head spin. Uh, do the bloods and cripps, and other gangs recruit whites?. Just google "Criminal gangs" in the U.S. There's lots of them.

Virginia police task force drops use of controversial gang database. Just because someone complained about racial inequality. If more racial, religious, people commit more crimes, then, what's the problem?

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/gangnet-database-controversy/2021/01/27/0decb3d4-5bfd-11eb-b8bd-ee36b1cd18bf_story.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2021 at 11:16 PM, kinot-2 said:

Ya know, I've seen, heard, and read a lot of stupid things in my life, but, every once in a while I'm surprised by what I've see here, it makes my head spin. Uh, do the bloods and cripps, and other gangs recruit whites?. Just google "Criminal gangs" in the U.S. There's lots of them.

Virginia police task force drops use of controversial gang database. Just because someone complained about racial inequality. If more racial, religious, people commit more crimes, then, what's the problem?

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/gangnet-database-controversy/2021/01/27/0decb3d4-5bfd-11eb-b8bd-ee36b1cd18bf_story.html

 

Crazy world.

No horses in Africa so to speak..Zebras. And we know all about Zebras. 

And then you have a horse and you wind up pulling weeds or working exactly opposite of floating your boat down the Nile 4 times a day pretty much exactly like Moslem prayer. 

So who does it get put to? Like anyone in the region? LOL

I'm stuck reading the book how my parents people with 650,000 of them withstood 4 Arab armies invading, 3 British trained and 1 French representing 50 million people to win their independence with no help I guess..But I haven't read the book yet. 420 pages..Yikes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't watch any other sports but hockey. But I did catch glimpses on the news (you can't avoid them). They showed the 1/2 time show with some singer called Weekend". IMO  it was the worst 1/2 show I have ever seen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I don't watch any other sports but hockey. But I did catch glimpses on the news (you can't avoid them). They showed the 1/2 time show with some singer called Weekend". IMO  it was the worst 1/2 show I have ever seen. 

That's the only part my wife wanted to see and she left after a couple minutes. Did nothing for me. Found it somewhat boring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I don't watch any other sports but hockey. But I did catch glimpses on the news (you can't avoid them). They showed the 1/2 time show with some singer called Weekend". IMO  it was the worst 1/2 show I have ever seen. 

Not a football fan either ( i do like other sports but never enjoyed football ) - by the way its "the weeknd" - he's too cool for the second E.  :4224:  That said, he is Canadian so thats good i guess.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ya, know, I can cook, but if I EVER get to the point where I have to rely on "imported" food (Uber Eats, Skip The Dishes, etc).,,,, please shoot me. 

Buddy. I killed a guy in a friendly game of darts once...No joking around..Truth is...Yeah you can cook...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tell ya what. If a majority thinks that the comet or whatever that hit earth and wiped out all those guys who could read much less build a radio telescope commonly referred to as kinots- I mean dinosaurs- lol- and the chance that it hit at exactly the right time to foster mammals and such that could do things wasn't a 1 in ten trillion chance then let's keep looing for someone to talk to other than us in the universe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, archey said:

I tell ya what. If a majority thinks that the comet or whatever that hit earth and wiped out all those guys who could read much less build a radio telescope commonly referred to as kinots- I mean dinosaurs- lol- and the chance that it hit at exactly the right time to foster mammals and such that could do things wasn't a 1 in ten trillion chance then let's keep looing for someone to talk to other than us in the universe.

Anybody who still thinks we're alone in the universe likely still think the earth is flat, we didn't go to the moon and Elvis is still alive. But then there's those who think Elvis was an alien.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Anybody who still thinks we're alone in the universe likely still think the earth is flat, we didn't go to the moon and Elvis is still alive. But then there's those who think Elvis was an alien.:lol:

Maybe the U.S. will find Elvis on Mars if they land safely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...