The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #3 ~ Los Angeles Kings @ Montreal Canadiens. Thursday, October 11th, 2018.

Clues

4 minutes ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

And that turned out to be the difference when Vegas played the Caps for the Stanley Cup Finals. The Golden Knights got out muscled.

That may have been a difference, but the Caps were also more skilled.

6 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

The Habs PP really lacks a shooter. And that's what I've been saying about the problem in trading away Pacioretty AND Galchenyuk and not playing Scherbak and not having a replacement scorer for those guys. Domi has played really well, but we miss Galchenyuk's shot on the PP. Tatar has been good too, but he's not Pacioretty. The PP is simply struggling to find a guy to tee it up. Not to mention missing Weber on the back end...

I agree you need that balance. Chucky had a great shot so did Patches. I do like what Domi brings but you need a couple true snipers. Weber will help with this when he gets back because the other team will have to respect his shot and hopefully over play him opening up others. We have enough players now who can dangle with the puck but you need those shooters. Maybe we should load up with Petry shooting and just plant Shaw and Gallager in front, get some ugly goals down low.

The team is young and hungry , I just don't get the feeling that they're done yet. We need a bounce or a "Byron" break-away! Just need to get that first one in. The crowd will explode and then the young legs will get a shot of adrenalin and some jump. This could go OT.......yep HABS in OT.....that's my call!

Just now, HabsAlways said:

Was it the Kings PBP guy who said it?  Cuz it has to be the team you're rooting for or the PBP guy for the team with the active shutout

I got TSN, soooo. 

1 minute ago, CaptWelly said:

The team is young and hungry , I just don't get the feeling that they're done yet. We need a bounce or a "Byron" break-away! Just need to get that first one in. The crowd will explode and then the young legs will get a shot of adrenalin and some jump. This could go OT.......yep HABS in OT.....that's my call!

Yeah I feel like this team ... if we get the next goal, we'll definitely tie it up

1 minute ago, HabsAlways said:

Was it the Kings PBP guy who said it?  Cuz it has to be the team you're rooting for or the PBP guy for the team with the active shutout

Wow, you really know a lot about superstition!

1 minute ago, HabsAlways said:

I have 3 brothers I used to watch Habs games with ... we used to get into fist fights over the Shutout word if Habs were nursing one ... not once ever did it work for us trying to curse the other team

:4224:

• BigTed3 locked and unpinned this topic