Donato - Kuraly - Acciari

Chara - Carlo
Grzelcyk - Moore
Lauzon - Kampfer

Goalies: Rask, Halak

1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

Out: Shaw - coach’s choice. Juulsen - injury
In: Hudon. Alzner.

Dlo should be out too but i can understand why Julien doesnt necessarily want to change 2 players on one line for the same game.

Lets hope Juulsen isnt out long, he's been a rock so far this year. Alzner is just dead weight

Pastrnak’s career vs Montreal:, 11GP 6 -5-11

Price has a 3-1-2 record with a 2.48 goals-against average and a .906 save percentage. Rask has struggled, but had a strong performance in his last start against Ottawa. He’s 3-2 with a 3.38 GAA and a .901 SP.

BTW,,, Cole again tonight. 

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

Dlo should be out too but i can understand why Julien doesnt necessarily want to change 2 players on one line for the same game.

Lets hope Juulsen isnt out long, he's been a rock so far this year. Alzner is just dead weight

I normally don't put a lot of stock into plus/minus but Juulsen is +9 ... 2nd best on team is Reilly at +4 and then Byron at +3.    So casual observation is that Juulsen is a rock.

GO HABS GO!!!

Big game not only rivals and division but a test against a slid team.  Probably the team I hate the most. I hope Marchand gets run over , can't stand the Rat!!! Love to see K get his first tonight and Gallager to have a great night and drive them crazy!!! Lets get a clean regulation win!!!

18 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

GO HABS GO!!!

Big game not only rivals and division but a test against a slid team.  Probably the team I hate the most. I hope Marchand gets run over , can't stand the Rat!!! Love to see K get his first tonight and Gallager to have a great night and drive them crazy!!! Lets get a clean regulation win!!!

What's a "slid team"? :P

3 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I guess we have to listen to Raincoat tonight do the anthem. Still hoping he trips and falls on his butt when he does his backward exit looking like a moron.

Bad enough we have Cole doing the game. 

• H_T_L pinned this topic
  • H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic