The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

7:30 PM ET Washington @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, NBCSWA

kinot-2

Just now, H_T_L said:

Never say never. Center man shooting from the draw could possibly do it. Unlikely though.:)

He'd have to have a clear shot tho, and it would have to be a hard shot. :)

38 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

I was a little disappoint when JK was in a scrum behind their net and it took a while before anyone came to his assistance. 

Not to be a Cherry but,,,he has 2 Finns on his line.:lol: Looks like he can take care of himself. One tough little kid.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
19 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

OFFICIAL: Fastest 2 goals in NHL history

18 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

it will never be broken. 

15 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Never say never. Center man shooting from the draw could possibly do it. Unlikely though.:)

Id say its pretty near impossible it will ever be broken. Tied, maybe, but we know that the second goal has to come from centre ice so to just get it down the length of the ice in less than 2 seconds seems nearly impossible.  That play was nearly a split second-  draw to armia, one timer in net. I just dont see anybody beating that... ever. 

1 hour ago, campabee82 said:

I almost hate to say it but 2 points, first looks like we may be out of the Hughes lottery. Second looks like we can play against anyone, we definitely will not win the cup but we could potentially win at least one series. 

One thing worries me: if we continue to play well, will MB say "Ah, the retool is complete" and make a silly move like trading young players (ie Scherbak + Hudon) for a nearly 30 Jake Muzzin or similar. 

Im happy to continue to use the players we've got & if we can unload some vets along the way, great, but the last thing we should be doing is looking for older players to fill weak positions by giving up youth. 

5 minutes ago, maas_art said:

One thing worries me: if we continue to play well, will MB say "Ah, the retool is complete" and make a silly move like trading young players (ie Scherbak + Hudon) for a nearly 30 Jake Muzzin or similar. 

Im happy to continue to use the players we've got & if we can unload some vets along the way, great, but the last thing we should be doing is looking for older players to fill weak positions by giving up youth. 

Totally agree with this but there was a story on www.mynhltraderumors.com that says that Hudon is 12th on the top 15 trade bait list. I hope that MB is not actually considering this unless it's for a young top 2 LHD with puck moving ability and is a smooth skater.  I think the list is just to stir the pot though and don't actually think MB is shopping Hudon cause Julien just moved him up to 2nd line and he played well there.