The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, Jan 19 7:00 PM ET Philadelphia @ Montreal HNIC, TVAS, NBCSP

H_T_L

Shot totals  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many shots will the Habs give up vs the Flyers?

• H_T_L pinned this topic

Not expecting any lineup changes up front or on D.  Niemi most likely gets the start, however,, with no games scheduled until next Wed. there's a possibility CJ goes with Price B2B. Stay tuned.

We're still waiting on confirmation on Philadelphia's starting goalie against the Habs, but Carter Hart has been enjoying a hot start to his NHL career. The second-round pick (48th overall) in 2016 has a 5-5-1 record, 2.72 goals-against average, and .915 save percentage, and it was Hart who was in nets for those two most recent Flyers wins.

37 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Not expecting any lineup changes up front or on D.  Niemi most likely gets the start, however,, with no games scheduled until next Wed. there's a possibility CJ goes with Price B2B. Stay tuned.

We're still waiting on confirmation on Philadelphia's starting goalie against the Habs, but Carter Hart has been enjoying a hot start to his NHL career. The second-round pick (48th overall) in 2016 has a 5-5-1 record, 2.72 goals-against average, and .915 save percentage, and it was Hart who was in nets for those two most recent Flyers wins.

I wonder if Hudon gets his shot vs. the Flyers as Peca got his last night. I think Hudon may be the more physical of the two.

TEAMS' STATISTICS (partially include due to Montreal's game on Friday)

Teams Games Record Points Home Away GF GA PPG PK% FO% Save%
Canadiens 49 27-17-5 59 13-9-2 14-8-3 150 143 12.9 79.2 47.6 .906
Flyers 47 18-23-6 42 10-10-3 8-13-3 134 167 13.0 76.2 56.7 .882

3 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Watched some of the Flyers last game. They are hot and hungry right now. I think we may need another stellar game in the net to get by these guys. Pedal to the metal hockey needed.

Pretty sure we got this. :)