The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

7:30 PM ET Montreal @ Detroit FS-D, TSN2, RDS

kinot-2

• H_T_L unpinned this topic

Long story short I had row 2, 78$ US, which blew my mind, just to the side of the net. Wife was having problems with her laryngitis and asked if we could move to an area with less steps and the supervisor accommodated us to a handicap area between Mike Illitch's private box and his guest box. Just wow. A great game!!

51396293_10161467694035162_2036288263261519872_n.jpg

Just got home. 

1 hour ago, habby67 said:

He kinot believe it either.

No I kinot.

33 minutes ago, CzechHab said:

Kinot should attend more games, especially in the PO...

On behalf of habby67 and myself, I would like  to start a GoFundMe campaign to enable us to attend games where our luck is needed. All are invited to contribute. 

Thanks to all who do. :P 

More  to come tomorrow.

IMG_1386.JPG

6 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Just got home. 

No I kinot.

On behalf of habby67 and myself, I would like  to start a GoFundMe campaign to enable us to attend games where our luck is needed. All are invited to contribute. 

Thanks to all who do. :P 

More  to come tomorrow.

IMG_1386.JPG

Yeah good luck with that :4224: I pushed for season tickets and a limo awhile back based on my undefeated record. I'll be putting it ( 14 and 0 ) on the line in a couple weeks.:4322:

36 minutes ago, habby67 said:

I absolutely concur. Do the members need our email to e transfer the coin to us? This is purely a professional venture and by no means is attending games meant for pleasure. It's for research.

Thanks habby67, and you're right, but apparently for "some" members, insurance of a win ends at their wallets.  :P

True story from last night:

After Armia scored at the 16:09 mark of the 2nd period, my wife (whom I "thought" knew more about hockey), turned and asked me that if the Wings didn't score, then would Carey would get a shutout? I said "What?", she repeated it, and I said that we don't say that word. She then said (kinda arrogantly, I thought  :P ), that "I don't belong to the forums", and then Mantha scored. I told her that I blame her for that.  

On 2/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, H_T_L said:

We have our undefeated kinot attending the game (also habby 67). That should be more then enough to counter a start by Niemi. Bring home a win guys.

No Niemi, :freu1:

23 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Heck we should be able to beat them with the original kinot in goal! 

Can the rest of the team show up as well please. We'll need more than one goal.

Kidding aside we know who to blame if/when we lose.

If we win,,,, habby67 and I will be glad to take all the credit, which we do. :P

21 hours ago, maas_art said:

Truth.

We all like to joke around here but there's a time to get serious.   I really is about time to #blamekinot for all future problems/loses. 

:6185:

20 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Have fun. Get home before the snow starts

Snow in Mi. good roads in Ont. :)

20 hours ago, habby67 said:

That was border line abusive!!

Not mine, nobody in front of us, cruised right thru. :)

19 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Watch out for the three kinots.

Yep,,,we're all here.

18 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I see kinot has tons of opportunities to move down from the nosebleeds. That place is half empty.:lol:

Naw, we were comfy, except for the guy in front of me with the beach-ball head.

18 hours ago, Netcase2 said:

And Drouin needs to smarten up. 

He got 4 A. :)

BTW, I am now in the possession of a Limited Edition Nicholas Kronwall Bobble head, still in the box. Now these are very rare and so I am putting it on the market for the low low price of $49.99 U.S., + S&H. Ships from Canada. 

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

BTW, I am now in the possession of a Limited Edition Nicholas Kronwall Bobble head, still in the box. Now these are very rare and so I am putting it on the market for the low low price of $49.99 U.S., + S&H. Ships from Canada. 

It's on Kijiji for 4 bucks Canadian,,,, includes shipping.:frech1:

On 2/26/2019 at 8:15 PM, H_T_L said:

Well,,,, we know where Habby67 is right now,,,,, BEER RUN

Look for Kinot at the food station.:lol:

Not at those prices, Fans in front ate like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well,,,,,,,,,, they ate a lot.. $5.25 for a bottle of water. 

• H_T_L locked this topic