The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #78 ~ Montreal Canadiens @ Columbus Blue Jackets. Thursday, March 28th, 2019.

Clues

Just now, HARBORSPORT said:

JD is the MOST useless waste of supposed talent in the NHL......has never ammounted to squat since we got him from a team that didnt want him either....just my opinion

His bad games certainly outnumber his good ones,,,, especially lately when every game is crucial.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
Just now, ramcharger440 said:

Not the best coaching decisions i have ever seen. not sure why he dressed DLO when what we need to play our best is speed? it is so obvious i just can't understand it?

Easy answer for all of his coaching decisions, He is a former Bruin!! No other explanation makes sense.

22 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Not the best coaching decisions i have ever seen. not sure why he dressed DLO when what we need to play our best is speed? it is so obvious i just can't understand it?

I'm not sure what you are complaining about. DLO did just as good as Drouin at 1/5th the salary. :ph34r::lol:

3 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

I'm not sure what you are complaining about. DLO did just as good as Drouin at 1/5th the salary. :ph34r::lol:

Yeah Drouin......way to not step up! i would be quietly looking to move him before he becomes the cancer i feel he will. guys who are out there busting their buts will not accept him floating and he is not the best example for some of the young guns we have coming in or KK for that mater. skill is great but you have to use it for it to mean anything at all.

• H_T_L locked this topic