The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, Mar 30 7:00 PM ET Montreal @ Winnipeg HNIC, TVAS

kinot-2

TONIGHT, OUR HABS VISIT THE WONDERFULL CITY OF WINNIPEG TO PLAY THE JETS (see pic below). 

636627520258375727-Yonkers-Blue-Angels.jpg

Sat, Mar 30  7:00 PM ET  Montreal @ Winnipeg  HNIC, TVAS

More to come as our fans post more info. :P

Expected lines:

Tatar-Danault-Gallagher

Lehkonen-Domi-Shaw

Drouin-Weal-Armia

Deslauriers-Thompson-Peca

I get that JK has struggled but there is a zero percent chance that he is worse than Deslauriers, Peca, Armia, Weal, or Thompson. And right now, I'd argue Drouin is struggling more than JK and yet he stays in. Definitely an element of the coach over-thinking things and believing a rookie can't get the job done. IMO, the right move would have been to give JK linemates like Tatar and Gallagher and see if you can bust him out of a slump that way. That bottom 6 looks pretty horrid, and our top 6 now features 3 guys who should be on the 3rd line in an ideal world. Sad.

1 hour ago, Habberwacky said:

Canes and Puffs are scoreless 6 minutes in with Talbot in net for Flyers. We could use a lttile help from Talbot before we hit the ice. each team has already had a breakaway and goaltending may be the difference

2-1 Canes now. 

KK out, so am I ... Yep lets play  - Nate Thompson, Peca - Weal , Deslauriers -  lets go habs - build on that future - This is beyond ridiculous, youhave the kid afraid to make a mistake. We all new there would be growing pains, but how can you grow in the press box..........................DUMB

13 minutes ago, caperns61 said:

KK out, so am I ... Yep lets play  - Nate Thompson, Peca - Weal , Deslauriers -  lets go habs - build on that future - This is beyond ridiculous, youhave the kid afraid to make a mistake. We all new there would be growing pains, but how can you grow in the press box..........................DUMB

Yup. And you have to wonder, if the Habs make it into the playoffs, does he sit for some or all the games then too?

Just now, jeff33 said:

domi with lehkonen and shaw, sounds amazing

drouin with weal and armia, incredible

bet we score at least 5

Which is not to say we cna't put together a good game no matter who's playing. But it's an odd time to claim we need to rest a youngster. There's nothing to rest for if we don't win out. Why no rest Price now? He's played more games than we'd like. Why not rest Weber, whose shown wear and tear for months? Why not rest Drouin, who seems overwhelmed by the task? Why not rest Kulak and Benn and Folin, who have spent many a night appearing overmatched and overplayed? As I said, there's a bias here just because JK is a rookie...

17 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I should stop making predictions. First it was D'lo being back in... then it was Kotkaniemi being a scratch. 

So, you're the reason for all of this. <_<

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic