The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, Apr 6 7:00 PM ET Toronto @ Montreal HNIC, TVAS

kinot-2

• H_T_L pinned this topic

First time in a long time that i have very little interest in a Habs vs Laffs game. The only thing that may peak any interest is if Poehling plays,,, and any other lineup adjustments,,, like KK on the 1st line and Charlie in net.

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

First time in a long time that i have very little interest in a Habs vs Laffs game. The only thing that may peak any interest is if Poehling plays,,, and any other lineup adjustments,,, like KK on the 1st line and Charlie in net.

You'll be here. :frech1:

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

agree 100%

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

For a member that is on record that you Hate The Leafs, doncha wanna see them beaten one last time by the Habs? :P

MONTREAL CANADIENS

Rookie forward Poehling - will make his NHL debut tonight against the Toronto Maple Leafs in the season finale. He signed a three-year entry-level contract on Sunday. The Habs selected Poehling 25th overall in 2017 and spent the past three seasons at St. Cloud State. The 20-year-old had eight goals and 23 assists in 36 games in the NCAA this season.

Lindgren gets the start in net. 

Byron is out due to a wrist injury. - John Lu, TSN. 

LINES:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

Lehkonen - Domi - Shaw

Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia

Deslauriers - Poehling - Weal

Mete - Weber

Kulak - Petry

Benn - Folin

Lindgren

Price

Scratches: Hudon, Peca, Weise, Reilly, Niemi

8 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

MONTREAL CANADIENS

Rookie forward Poehling - will make his NHL debut tonight against the Toronto Maple Leafs in the season finale. He signed a three-year entry-level contract on Sunday. The Habs selected Poehling 25th overall in 2017 and spent the past three seasons at St. Cloud State. The 20-year-old had eight goals and 23 assists in 36 games in the NCAA this season.

Lindgren gets the start in net. 

Byron is out due to a wrist injury. - John Lu, TSN. 

LINES:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

Lehkonen - Domi - Shaw

Drouin - Kotkaniemi - Armia

Deslauriers - Poehling - Weal

Mete - Weber

Kulak - Petry

Benn - Folin

Lindgren

Price

Scratches: Hudon, Peca, Weise, Reilly, Niemi

Why is DLO in

TSN reporting he will. At least we'll have something to tweak interest tonight. Last time we saw Charlie in the NHL he looked pretty decent, so it will be nice to see if he still has it. Also keen to see the rookie,,,, even if it is on the 4th line. Why the hell is DLO playing??? Really CJ??? So we get to see Poehling setting up stone hands?:rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I thought the last time we saw him was the last time we'll see him? 

Nope. Ya know, this season, (I'm pretty sure) he never called a TO game in TO.