The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs — Round 1

habs_93

12 hours ago, ChiLla said:

That's the craziest first round I can remember.

You can say that again.  If you made a list of the cup favourites I think every single one of them is out.  Im not even sure who is the favourite now. 

The Bruins based on experience maybe?  Columbus is going to be tough for them to beat this round though. I feel like the wheels could fall off just about every team that is left. 

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

You can say that again.  If you made a list of the cup favourites I think every single one of them is out.  Im not even sure who is the favourite now. 

The Bruins based on experience maybe?  Columbus is going to be tough for them to beat this round though. I feel like the wheels could fall off just about every team that is left. 

Absolutely, I wouldn't be comfortable betting real money on any of the remaining teams :lol: In fact, I'm not even sure who I'm rooting for right now... it would be cool for the Isles to win the Cup just because of the whole Tavares drama. It would also be fun to see a team like Columbus win it, and I do like both the Sharks and the Avalanche so their series is going to be interesting. Realistically, however, I think that Dallas has a pretty good chance of going all the way (if Pavelski is good to go, he'll be hard to replace). It's still early though so the prioritiy right now should be that Boston needs to be eliminated as quickly as possible B)

2 hours ago, ChiLla said:

Realistically, however, I think that Dallas has a pretty good chance of going all the way (if Pavelski is good to go, he'll be hard to replace). It's still early though so the prioritiy right now should be that Boston needs to be eliminated as quickly as possible B)

Do you mean San Jose?

8 hours ago, maas_art said:

Do you mean San Jose?

I'm an idiot, of course I meant San Jose :wacko: Don't drink and type I guess :ph34r:

Dallas still has a good chance though, their first line is as good as anyone's and their top 4 looks pretty solid too.

• H_T_L locked this topic