The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mon, Sep 23 7:00 PM ET Toronto @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, TSN4

kinot-2

Just now, kinot-2 said:

More cuts tomorrow? I'm sure we'll see a more promising line-up on Wed. 

One with less fourth liners I would hope. I don't mind them tying out these guys,,, but just way too many bottom end players out there tonight on the same lines. Zero chemistry. We should be building to a stronger roster and not icing this weak a lineup with only a few games to go. The bubble guys should at least be playing with some talent. I was surprised we didn't make more cuts after the Florida game. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, Habberwacky said:

A lot of disappointing play tonight. Hudon has been getting shots but no points. Same with Evans. A lot of players skating around the perimeter tonight. One of the most boring and unnecessary evenings of hockey I have seen in a while. 

A lot of floating for sure. Armia needs to get his butt going soon. I see CJ is still thinking he's an option on the PP. A lot of good his big body does glued to the boards.

8 hours ago, campabee82 said:

Missed the game and saw the score then was glad I missed it. Read through the thread and realized that you would never know the Habs out shot them 38-25. Was the D that bad? 

The first goal was from the slot but Charlie was crouched down way too low,,,, IMO very makeable save. The second was challenged,,,, could have gone either way,,, and the third saw Kulak stripped of the puck in tight. Alzner was Alzner,,,, mediocre at best and struggling to handle speed around him. The whole team looked uninterested. Night and day from the last game.

8 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

The first goal was from the slot but Charlie was crouched down way too low,,,, IMO very makeable save. The second was challenged,,,, could have gone either way,,, and the third saw Kulak stripped of the puck in tight. Alzner was Alzner,,,, mediocre at best and struggling to handle speed around him. The whole team looked uninterested. Night and day from the last game.

Yup... I think some had the feeling being cut was inevitable...

4 hours ago, H_T_L said:

4 hours ago, Habs_Hockey_Nutz said:

Yup... I think some had the feeling being cut was inevitable...

Thanks for the update guys

• H_T_L locked this topic