The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Shea Weber

H_T_L

11 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

No, I can't afford the money it takes to be an Admin or a Mod. 

Well,,,, i paid nothing and get paid even less so you must be poorer then dirt.  Time to start a gofund me page for kinot. I think i still have a few pennies kicking around :4224:

24 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Well,,,, i paid nothing and get paid even less so you must be poorer then dirt.  Time to start a gofund me page for kinot. I think i still have a few pennies kicking around :4224:

Well,,,,,if they're from the 20's, they may be worth something. 

13 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Look at it this way. I have the most posts of anyone here, and I'm not a Mod or Admin. So, what does that tell you? :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Look at it this way, Marc Bergevin played 534 more games than Bobby Orr... :rolleyes:

Oh Oh. kinot-2.  Looks like maas_art is dissing you.  Good thing you're buddies. 👍

11 minutes ago, electron58 said:

Oh Oh. kinot-2.  Looks like maas_art is dissing you.  Good thing you're buddies. 👍

We're all buddies in here. When the team isn't playing great, sarcasm is all we have left. Kinot has broad shoulders, along with his split personality, shared between kinot, kinot 1 and kinot 2. :frech1:

When you divide his post count by 3, his numbers are middling at best. :4224:

17 minutes ago, electron58 said:

8 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

We're all buddies in here. When the team isn't playing great, sarcasm is all we have left. Kinot has broad shoulders, along with his split personality, shared between kinot, kinot 1 and kinot 2. :frech1:

"Yesindeed" - all buddies - and all in good fun. I wouldn't poke Kinot if i didn't think he was a good sport (and I know he knows im playing!).  

We all love his posts, spelling mistakes and all. :4322:

Plus I was told to respect my elders so he deserves a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of respect. 

9 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Awesome! Good to know.  So, if you divide by 3, then that means you have far more posts. So, we're talking,  a few years?

1 hour ago, electron58 said:

Awesome! Good to know.  So, if you divide by 3, then that means you have far more posts. So, we're talking,  a few years?

Since '09.

1 hour ago, electron58 said:

Yuppers.

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

:frech1:

• H_T_L locked this topic