The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tue, Oct 15 7:00 PM ET Tampa Bay @ Montreal NBCSN, TSN2, RDS

kinot-2

Here’s how the lines and defence pairings looked at the morning skate in Brossard:

Tatar – Danault – Gallagher
Lehkonen – Domi – Weal
Drouin – Kotkaniemi – Armia
Byron – Thompson – Suzuki
Cousins

Mete – Weber
Kulak – Petry
Chiarot – Folin
Reilly – Fleury

33 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Looks like Suzuki is out and Cousins is in. 

i think if Cousins could play, there's a good chance he'd be in.  Most likely Suzuki would be out but interesting that  yesterday they gave Cousins the 4th line spot but they had Suzuki and JK subbing in and out at 3rd line centre.   

Considering how well JK and Drouin have been playing together id be absolutely shocked if they sat JK for Suzuki (its moot since Cousins cant play) but those that saw the practice said that suzuki looked a lot more comfortable back at centre.  Wonder if sending him to Laval to play down the middle might not be a good idea right now. 

Just now, maas_art said:

i think if Cousins could play, there's a good chance he'd be in.  Most likely Suzuki would be out but interesting that  yesterday they gave Cousins the 4th line spot but they had Suzuki and JK subbing in and out at 3rd line centre.   

Considering how well JK and Drouin have been playing together id be absolutely shocked if they sat JK for Suzuki (its moot since Cousins cant play) but those that saw the practice said that suzuki looked a lot more comfortable back at centre.  Wonder if sending him to Laval to play down the middle might not be a good idea right now. 

My info  was wrong about Suzuki, he's in. 

Tatar ea

Just now, jennifer_rocket said:

Yikes! Good save, Price.

Price has looked really sharp to start the year.  I think he maybe the 'great intangible' this year - more than anyone else.  He wants to win... now. I suspect as the season progresses, he's going to give some big speeches in the locker room.