The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thu, Oct 17 7:00 PM ET Minnesota @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, FS-N

kinot-2

TONITE THE WILD COME TO TOWN

Thu, Oct 17  7:00 PM ET  Minnesota @ Montreal  TSN2, RDS, FS-N, tsn 690 Radio

MN-Wild-logo-MPLS-pic_2835607b33a753c0b126d0b7cc3f70e0.jpg

How about some fun?

Make a bold prediction? You know,,, like Carey will score a goal, or Mete will score, or someone will get a hat-trick. 

Here's mine. Leks will score a shorty.

The Canadiens are tied for 28th in goals-against, allowing 3.83 goals a game, while the Wild has given up 4.17 goals a game.

Price comes into this game with a 3.33 goals-against average and a pedestrian .896 save percentage. Dubnyk has lost all five of his starts and he was a 4.44 GAA with an .867 SP. 

The Habs power play ranks 13th in the NHL with a success rate of 23.8 per cent, a vast improvement from last season when it ranked 30th with a 13.2 per cent success rate. The bad news is that the penalty-kill is giving away goals faster than the power play can score them. The opposition has scored seven goals on 18 opportunities and the PK ranks 29th in the NHL at 61.1 per cent.

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Fluery and Cousins are in, Folin and Weal are out. 

Yes!

I was pretty sure Fleury would draw in (although in fairness to Folin he had his best game of the year last game) but i was sure if Cousins was in, Suzuki was out. Glad to see CJ came to his senses :)

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic