AS FAR AS I KNOW, CAREY GETS THE START.

PK:
- Coyotes are 21st at 78.1%
- Habs are 30th at 68.6% :facepalm:

PP:
- Habs are 5th at 26.3% :scared:
- Coyotes are 12th at 22.9%

34 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Definitely won't be staying up to watch this one. So, I guess... Go Domi. Go Habs.

So, you're going to wimp out?  Sleep is more important? :frech1:

Gally's 500th game. 

Bold prediction,,,,,,,,,,,Suzuki scores.

Tonites game works out pretty good for me. A few mons. ago, I learned that Virtue and Moir (as well as other well known skaters), were coming to town for their last tour. My wife is a huge fan of ice dancers so I scored 2 tickets . Besides getting brownie points from my wife, I should be home in time for puck drop. :)

5 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

What we are still playing hockey...it's been so long!

Well, you should be happy now,,,,, 3 games in 4 days. :P

Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said goalie Antti Raanta will start tonight vs. the Montreal Canadiens.

Raanta's numbers are 2.62 GAA, and a save % of .922.

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Tonites game works out pretty good for me. A few mons. ago, I learned that Virtue and Moir (as well as other well known skaters), were coming to town for their last tour. My wife is a huge fan of ice dancers so I scored 2 tickets . Besides getting brownie points from my wife, I should be home in time for puck drop. :)

Hey im just working on a drawing of Tessa! should have gotten you to give it to her!

12 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Hey im just working on a drawing of Tessa! should have gotten you to give it to her!

I'm sure it's a great drawing, as you are pretty good at it.

I don't imagine I'd get anywhere near her. We're up in the nosebleeds, that's all I could get. You might try sending it to her and ask for an autograph. 

14 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

I'm sure it's a great drawing, as you are pretty good at it.

I don't imagine I'd get anywhere near her. We're up in the nosebleeds, that's all I could get. You might try sending it to her and ask for an autograph. 

Lol, i was just playing - she will get it actually, it was commissioned by someone in her entourage for her ;)

1 minute ago, maas_art said:

Lol, i was just playing - she will get it actually, it was commissioned by someone in her entourage for her ;)

It will be a nice feeling to know that she will hang your drawing on a wall somewhere.

5 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

It will be a nice feeling to know that she will hang your drawing on a wall somewhere.

yeah, its kind of weird - i sometimes wonder where some people hang them. I hear Taylor Swift has hers in her study but in my head i feel like maybe its in the bathroom :4224:

4 minutes ago, maas_art said:

yeah, its kind of weird - i sometimes wonder where some people hang them. I hear Taylor Swift has hers in her study but in my head i feel like maybe its in the bathroom :4224:

:4224:

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic