The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed, Nov 20 7:30 PM ET Ottawa @ Montreal SN, RDS

kinot-2

15 minutes ago, RCAF48 said:

I agree the GM and Coach should be fired for Suzuki not back checking and Price not stopping a breakaway caused by Suzuki's lack of situational awareness, pretty straight forward.

It's not JUST this game it's the fact CJ can't get this team to beat teams that are bottom of the league and MB can't fill the one hole that he created 2+ years ago. How many more resets do we have to endure before Molson realizes that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. 1 playoff series win in 5 years!!! 

Domi needs to get back at center, he opens up the ice with his speed, not the same on the wing. We look like a slower team.  I would move him back to center, szuki on the wing with Charles Hudon for a few games, Drop Armia back with KK and Lekonen. 

Domi has been our best centerman in the last 15 years, not only was he not getting any wingers to play with, they now have him on teh wing...???

5 minutes ago, caperns61 said:

Domi needs to get back at center, he opens up the ice with his speed, not the same on the wing. We look like a slower team.  I would move him back to center, szuki on the wing with Charles Hudon for a few games, Drop Armia back with KK and Lekonen. 

Domi has been our best centerman in the last 15 years, not only was he not getting any wingers to play with, they now have him on teh wing...???

Agreed, but that's just one more reason why CJ should be at least on the hot seat. His line combos constantly changing is preventing anyone from building good chemistry. I know some people feel like it makes the team more versatile but look at most of the other top teams. How many of them have a revolving door with line combos? My guess is not a lot, they all pretty much have the same lines game to game unless injuries occur.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
46 minutes ago, caperns61 said:

I agree Domi looks much better at center and with Suzuki and Hudon , I think that could work.

10 hours ago, CaptWelly said:

I agree Domi looks much better at center and with Suzuki and Hudon , I think that could work.

I disagree .. I think Domi looked just fine on Suzuki's wing.    My problem is CJ's useage period.    Why is Weal/Cousins out on the PP?   Why are we still playing Danault as the top line center?  Why is JK still saddled with inferior wingers?  The list goes on and on ... he's an old school coach who's slowly getting left behind by how the game is changing.

• H_T_L locked this topic