The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tue, Dec 3 7:00 PM ET New York Islanders @ Montreal TSN2, RDS, MSG+

HabsRuleForever

Here is the projected lineup for Tuesday night courtesy of TSN's John Lu as the Habs look to snap an eight-game winless skid: 

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher

Cousins - Domi - Suzuki

Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia

Peca - Thompson - Weal

Chiarot - Weber

Kulak - Petry

Olofsson - Fleury

Price

Primeau

Scratches: Hudon, Reilly

13 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Hudon scratched. He should just be sent back down.

Yeah ive been one of his biggest fans for a while but i just dont see his game translating to the nhl well. Not sure why he was that effective his first year (maybe it was more to do with Gallagher/Plekanec on his line) but he seems destined to be an elite AHLer who just cant quite make that last jump to the nhl. 

Hmmm.. toying with the idea to actually watch this tonight. Big day at work tomorrow so it's probably a terrible idea but I really want them to break out of this funk. Still two hours to go though, I'll probably fall asleep before puck drop anyway :P

4 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

Hmmm.. toying with the idea to actually watch this tonight. Big day at work tomorrow so it's probably a terrible idea but I really want them to break out of this funk. Still two hours to go though, I'll probably fall asleep before puck drop anyway :P

Methinks you should go to bed and get some shuteye. We'll call you if there's any change. ;)

5 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

I have a good feeling about tonight. I think we'll see a complete 60 minute team effort & a solid win.  3-0 habs. 

3 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Hey man, to quote John Lennon "It couldnt get much worse"

The longest losing streak in the NHL is 17 games. The 1974-75 Washington Capitals and the 1992-93 San Jose Sharks both share the honour of holding that record

https://records.nhl.com/records/team-records/losing-streaks/longest-losing-streak-one-season

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic