The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Fri, Dec 6 7:00 PM ET Montreal @ New York Rangers MSG, TSN2, RDS

kinot-2

• H_T_L pinned this topic
1 hour ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Did we call anyone up to replace Kotkaniemi in the lineup?

It looks like Hudon is in - I think he had been sent back down? But maybe he was just a healthy scratch.  Either way, projected line up is:

Tatar - Danault - Gally
Lehks - Domi - Armia
Cousins - Suzuki - Weal
Peca - Thompson - Hudon

Thats pretty ugly... Weal and cousins in our top 9?  Considering we started the year with Byron as a 4th liner this is a big drop off! Ouch, injury bug is hitting us hard this year. 

Defense is supposed to be the same:
Chiarot - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Leskinen - Fleury

23 minutes ago, RCAF48 said:

I would have preferred a call up over Hudon.  He has already shown that he has little to contribute at the NHL level.

I don’t know if any forward at Laval is ready just yet and have to trust Joel Bouchards opinion - I agree with you that Hudon is running on empty - can only hope he lights it up for a few games and we dump him for a 3rd or 4th rounder - wasting time on Weise - as much as I want Poehling to succeed imo he needs some time for consistency 

10 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

Our bottom two lines are starting to look pretty thin. No more injuries, We're struggling enough already. Need to pay back the Rags for that collapse last week.

Yeah, not much depth left after all those injuries. 

5 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Bless their hearts, Weal and Hudon are flying out there.  They have like zero hockey sense between them but you cant say they arent trying. lol. 

a post a game a go and a cross bar tonight. I just have a feeling if Hudon can get one to go in he'll start to score more.