The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, Jan 4 7:00 PM ET Pittsburgh vs Montreal CITY, SNE, TVAS, ATTSN-PT, TSN Radio 690

kinot-2

14 hours ago, ramcharger440 said:

Chiarot had a tough night for sure i think you are being pretty tough on the D the forwards coughed up the puck a lot tonight and the first and last goal were due to insane line change decisions.

Probably worst game i seen chariot play this season. For first game though I thought Fleury and Scandella played well together. Price was solid. when your in a taailspin though nothing seems to go your way. Scandella with the post late in the third, they get a lucky bounce a minute later to tie it. The ruling on the overtime goal...

I thought Scandella was pretty good no superstar but he was good enough to show just how bad the LHD has been! Chiarot had a real tough night but he has been pretty good so far when you consider we have been really been overplaying him due to how bad that side has been, i found Petry and Mete were rough too no issue with the amount of offence they give but once they get hemmed into our zone they panic a lot and give up some turnovers. our forwards were weak on the puck in the neutral zone and some bad line changes and giveaways really put a lot heat onto the D. 

• H_T_L locked this topic