The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed, Jan 15 7:30 PM ET Chicago vs Montreal SN, RDS, NBCSCH, TSN 690

kinot-2

3 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

I'd be really disappointed if I paid for a ticket to this game.

I haven't paid to go to a game since they traded Subban and I don't plan on doing so until they fire Bergevin. Don't have any particular wish to have Subban back but that trade and the way they treated him and the way Bergevin lied to and disrespected fans just put me off. They sent the most popular and electrifying player they had packing because of their own egos and the team hasn't been the same since. We currently have no Subban's, no Kovalev's, no player who really takes over games or gets you out of your seat on a regular basis. Then add the regular ticket price hikes that adds further insult to all of that... more money for an inferior product.

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

I haven't paid to go to a game since they traded Subban and I don't plan on doing so until they fire Bergevin. Don't have any particular wish to have Subban back but that trade and the way they treated him and the way Bergevin lied to and disrespected fans just put me off. They sent the most popular and electrifying player they had packing because of their own egos and the team hasn't been the same since. We currently have no Subban's, no Kovalev's, no player who really takes over games or gets you out of your seat on a regular basis. Then add the regular ticket price hikes that adds further insult to all of that... more money for an inferior product.

I also haven't attended a game since Subban was there. Much easier now, not living in Montreal, but... I still visit Montreal 2-3 times a year. I probably won't attend a game again until Bergevin is fired. Like you.

• BigTed3 unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic