The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Henri Richard Has Passed

26 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

So sad to see the passing of Henri! At least he is once again with his brother. Very sad day for the hockey world. Hope the Habs honor him the way they did his brother.

I have no doubt they will ...11 rings ..pound for pound the toughest guy in the NHL in his day ….what a gutsy player ….Hab through and through ..pride is the word 

1 hour ago, ramcharger440 said:

One of the all time best! shame he had to pass with the team being such a joke! they better do the right thing he was a legend!

That's one thing about the Habs. As much as this version of the team is bad, you can count on the organization honoring one of their fallen hero's better then any other team in the League. 

Just now, kinot-2 said:

Excellant drawing, Jed. 

Thanks Kinot. Like i said, just a quickie - about 25 minutes - but i wanted to do something today. I never got to see him play with the habs but saw him in some old timer games when i was a kid & always loved the guy.  

10 hours ago, maas_art said:

Great drawing Maas_art!!! Looks just like him! Was this a 1950s drawing of him?

Out of respect to you, Maas_Art, can I post this on Facebook for all my friends to see? I will give you credit for the drawing. Is your name Justin Maas? I just want to get it correct to give you the credit you richly deserve.

7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

If anyone sees a report of Henri Richard's funeral arrangements (in case I don't see it), please provide a link or something here.  Thank You. 

I hope the Canadiens are kind enough to post an online condolence book on this website so people can sign it. I would be in a heartbeat.

4 hours ago, Larry-Launstein-Jr said:

Great drawing Maas_art!!! Looks just like him! Was this a 1950s drawing of him?

Out of respect to you, Maas_Art, can I post this on Facebook for all my friends to see? I will give you credit for the drawing. Is your name Justin Maas? I just want to get it correct to give you the credit you richly deserve.

judging by the gear & his age i think so. 

yes, of course.  And yes, thats my name - links to my instagram & such in my signature below: 

• H_T_L locked this topic