10 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the outcome

• Another home game, another loss
    • We win by 1
    • We win by 2
    • We crush them and win by 3 or more

• H_T_L pinned this topic
1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

Expect to see Price in net. We need to get our act together on home ice and for Gods sake,,, torch those ugly jinxed retro jerseys

PLEASE!!!!! 

Here’s how the forward lines and defence pairings looked at Saturday’s morning skate:

Tatar – Danault – Gallagher
Drouin – Suzuki – Armia
Toffoli – Kotkaniemi – Anderson
Lehkonen – Evans – Perry
Byron

Chiarot – Weber
Edmundson – Petry
Kulak – Romanov
Mete

1 minute ago, CaptWelly said:

I must be one of the only ones. I love the Blue jerseys I even bought one. I would like to see the team win wearing them , but there's no such thing as a jinx.

If we lose tonite wearing those jersey, will you still think the same way?  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, claremont said:

Looks like Josh had a full practice today - not much change in lines as Byron sits. Armia up with Drouin and Suzuki. Toffoli, KK and Josh 

the D stays intact 😡

Two of the 4 lines did change? I would of rather seen Anderson stay with Suzuki. I do think though once in the zone Armia might help Suzuki line with possession. I don't know about Anderson with JK ? I just don't see a great fit there. 

1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

If we lose tonite wearing those jersey, will you still think the same way?  :rolleyes:

When the team was winning cups we used to wear the white jerseys at home. Ever since the league changed to dark Jerseys at home we haven't won the cup , maybe thats the jinx!

9 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

Two of the 4 lines did change? I would of rather seen Anderson stay with Suzuki. I do think though once in the zone Armia might help Suzuki line with possession. I don't know about Anderson with JK ? I just don't see a great fit there. 

Well they have to mix it up vs being locked in - Josh is a game time decision 

Ducharme says he wants to see speed and skill from the Toffoli - Kotkaniemi - Anderson line but says we might see changes at RW depending on the flow of the game. The fact Anderson has missed 3+ games could be a determining factor.

1 hour ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Oooooooooo, excited to see even a few shifts of Anderson, Toffoli, and KK.

Yes. This is the best part of the new line-up. But we still see no evidence Ducahrme gets it, as he still has Chiarot-Weber as his first D pairing.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic